Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Future card advice

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Future card advice

Hi guys im just writing for advice in wich card is better to have in the future when im done gardening (2 years), what should I be aiming to in the future. It could be towards travel rewards or any mayor card I maybe can think of.

Right now I have:

AMEX BCE 30k

Penfed Visa rewards 6k

Discover it 5k

Fidelity Visa 5k

Chase Freedom UNL 2.5k

Cap 1 Quicksilver1 1.8k

BOA 99/500

My scores will be by then near 750's

thanks in advance guys

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Future card advice

What card do you want?

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

im looking for a really good travel rewards or just want to know the best products available in the market to aim and prepare for it. Also thinking in AMEX plat

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

A few things.  One, it's impossible to give you advice on this as we don't know how much you typically spend on each different "category" that rewards cards give back on.

Second, you're talking about 2 years from now.  A LOT can change in 2 years.  CC products change, your lifestyle and spend can change, etc.  I think it's just jumping the gun to talk now about a potential CC app 2 years from now.

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hard to say in 2 years.  But check out Chase Sapphire Reserve, Citi Prestige, and Amex SPG to give you some ideas.

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks thanks for the ideas and your time Waverider, I know a lot can change in two years and those cards give me an idea on what to look for in the future.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.