Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GE 76 Gas Card. Says No CLI online?!

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

GE 76 Gas Card. Says No CLI online?!

I clicked CLI online and got a message that "That action is not available online for this account"

I have not got that before... now I call credit solutions and get "Alice" SO NOT HER NAME.. she barely speaks english and repeats after I say I tried for CLI online and says it's not an option on my account "That I would like to apply for a new account?"

seriously, these are the same reps I use to talk to... how do you all have such great luck with credit solutions, I can't even find an english speaking us rep!!

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: GE 76 Gas Card. Says No CLI online?! update

@Creditaddict wrote:

I clicked CLI online and got a message that "That action is not available online for this account"

I have not got that before... now I call credit solutions and get "Alice" SO NOT HER NAME.. she barely speaks english and repeats after I say I tried for CLI online and says it's not an option on my account "That I would like to apply for a new account?"

seriously, these are the same reps I use to talk to... how do you all have such great luck with credit solutions, I can't even find an english speaking us rep!!

after she put me on hold and came back and said "I don't see an application for a GAP card, I would suggest you go online and apply"

I said "Maam we have not ever been talking about Gap on this entire phone call and you have even verified YOURSELF twice that I was calling about a 76 card and then you come back and say a whole different company, clearly we are on a different language path and I would like to speak to someone else... and in the US please.

she gave me a different credit solutions number I had (different by 1 number) and some Atlanta call center also and then transferred me.

the next rep was for sure here in the US and after reviewing my credit, denied it again with the usual, letter in the mail but won't say anything else.

Message 2 of 9
tcbofade
Super Contributor

...and the letter will say, " You have 492 inquiries in the last six hours..."

STOP!  Smiley Tongue

04/01/24 Fico 8: EX 763, EQ 799, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 756 03/13/24, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 3 of 9
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@tcbofade wrote:

...and the letter will say, " You have 492 inquiries in the last six hours..."

STOP!  Smiley Tongue

My TU has under 15, I think even under 12... tons fell off and even more fall off in June.

Message 4 of 9
tcbofade
Super Contributor

Dunno.  I think the GE spin off is changing how they do things, unfortunately.  Smiley Sad

04/01/24 Fico 8: EX 763, EQ 799, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 756 03/13/24, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 5 of 9
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Your posts crack me up!  I can just picture this conversation "....there are no offers on your GAP card...."  lol. 

Anyways, how often are you requesting increases through Credit Solutions?  I have good luck around 11PM Eastern on Sundays, but I'm superstitious.

Message 6 of 9
SunriseEarth
Moderator Emeritus

@B335is wrote:

Your posts crack me up!  I can just picture this conversation "....there are no offers on your GAP card...."  lol. 

Anyways, how often are you requesting increases through Credit Solutions?  I have good luck around 11PM Eastern on Sundays, but I'm superstitious.

Maybe I should call then.  Credit Solutions has only ever worked once for me on my JCP card. 

Start: 619 (TU08, 9/2013) | Current: 809 (TU08, 3/05/24)
BofA CCR WMC $75000 | AMEX Cash Magnet $64000 | Discover IT $46000 | Disney Premier VS $43600 | Venmo VS $30000 | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $25000 | Macy's AMEX $25000 Store $25000 | Cash+ VS $25000 | Altitude Go VS $25000 | Synchrony Premier $24,200 | Sony Card VS $23750 | GS Apple Card WEMC $22000 | WF Active Cash VS $18,000 | Jared Gold Card $16000 | FNBO Evergreen VS $15000 | Citi Custom Cash MC $14600 | Target MC $14500 | BMO Harris Cash Back MC $14000 | Amazon VS $12000 | Freedom Flex WEMC $10000 | Belk MC $10000 | Wayfair MC $4500 ~~
Message 7 of 9
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

@SunriseEarth wrote:

@B335is wrote:

Maybe I should call then.  Credit Solutions has only ever worked once for me on my JCP card. 

I had not called them in about 8 months when I called last week on a new card.  I've heard it is best to use Credit Solutions sparingly.

Message 8 of 9
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@B335is wrote:

I have asked 3 times for this 76 card... once being right before I got my auto $350 CLI at 3 months and was told no... then after 4 months and now again at 5 months.

My TU is a 675 last letter they sent me... I got the card at a 620.

my settled GE accounts will ALL be over 1 year old in June, I'm hoping that is some computer magic number for last baddie... I'll try again then... I just thought because I push so much through the card and pay weekly they might show me a little more luv.

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.