Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GE Accounts new site!

tag
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Re: GE Accounts new site!

@corymcd88 wrote:

I want my Walmart to upgrade to Discover, my TU FICO went up 23 points to 699! I could not find out why! I was very happy!

How long have you had the Wally card opened?

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 11 of 43
UpNComing
Established Contributor

@SocalMark wrote:

It looks like only my Carecredit don't see anyway to add another account.

Same.

CSP ($5k); Chase MileagePlus Explorer Visa Sig. ($6k); Chase Freedom Visa Sig. ($6k); BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa Sig. ($5k); Amex PRG (NPSL); Amex BCE ($1k); Citi Thank You ($5.4k); Barclay Apple ($4.2k) CapOne Cash ($2.5k) CapOne Platinum ($2.5k) Wells Fargo Home Project Visa ($10.3k) Discover IT ($1.5k) WalMart ($3k); Lowes ($3k); Amazon ($5k); Kohls($1.5k)

Scores: Equ Fico 715 ~ Exp 724 ~ TU Fico 682
Message 12 of 43
corymcd88
Valued Contributor

Oct 2011.

Message 13 of 43
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@corymcd88 wrote:

Oct 2011.

I would look for the upgrade mid to late 2013

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 14 of 43
laz98
Senior Contributor

& we'll have to make a new log-in, right?  Boooooo Smiley Indifferent

Message 15 of 43
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@laz98 wrote:

& we'll have to make a new log-in, right?  Boooooo Smiley Indifferent

Not if you have CareCredit, existing log in works.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 16 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have BrandSource and I had to "revalidate" my login. It recognized my UserID, but I had to enter the last 4 of the card, my SSN, choose security questions, and create a new password (I used the old one and that was fine.) After all that...it let me in, but only shows the brandsource....no ON or WalMart. I think I saw someone post that others will show up later?  Am I understanding correctly that we should see all GE accounts under 1 login?

Message 17 of 43
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I have BrandSource and I had to "revalidate" my login. It recognized my UserID, but I had to enter the last 4 of the card, my SSN, choose security questions, and create a new password (I used the old one and that was fine.) After all that...it let me in, but only shows the brandsource....no ON or WalMart. I think I saw someone post that others will show up later?  Am I understanding correctly that we should see all GE accounts under 1 login?

Yes, should be ready by tonight

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 18 of 43
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

So, does anyone know what will happen when we go to walmart.com/credit? Will we still be able to get our TU FICOs?

EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 19 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sure hope so....just got my first one today. Smiley Wink

Message 20 of 43
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.