Mega Contributor
Creditaddict

Re: GE Amazon Store Card Auto-CLI?

digitaldiva wrote:

Creditaddict wrote:

digitaldiva wrote:

It'll be nice if I could get any type of increase for my Amazon card...I've had the card for a year and a half, and no increase whatsoever...  :smileysad:

You keep requesting?

Limit? Bal.?

overall Debt?

I've requested twice in the past eight months, and always a no go...

My limit is $700, my balance is about $60, and from all of my credit accounts, I'm at about 15% utilization...but I'm not really going to worry about it right now; I can be patient for a little while longer...  :smileyhappy:

Have you gone over to an underwriter to get manual review?

Wonder what the computer doesn't like... seems unusual for GE not to kick at least $100 at you during request if it's been a while and not maxed out on everything.

I mean oddly on my first CLI requests on my 4 new GE accounts Lowes with $2 available credit approved over phone to double from $500 to $1000, but the other 3 got nothing from auto or manual reviews... they are just weird sometimes!

Fico Scores: EQ 657 Cabelas, TU 665 GE, EX 699 Wells (07-27-14)
You will have to put up Electric Fence to keep me in the garden!
Highest Limit: Fidelity Amex $25k (AU)
Lowest Limit: Express $300
Over 30 Cards in between :smileytongue:
Frequent Contributor
digitaldiva

Re: GE Amazon Store Card Auto-CLI?

Hmmm...never thought to give underwriting a call; will do that when I get home today. Thanks for the suggestion, Credit Addict!
Enjoying your freedom? Thank a servicemember and their family!!!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+