cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GE Auto CLI on Sams Discover and ?

Frequent Contributor

GE Auto CLI on Sams Discover and ?

I logged into account on Friday to make a payment and notice my CL went from 3k to 4k, I got this card on 3-13, only spent about 250 per month and PIF a few days after transactions post.

I was waiting for the 4 month mark to make a CLI request.

I am looking for input, should I still wait for 4th statement or ask now ?  And can you get another CLI just after an auto CLI ?

I would love to build up that line to 10k or more to match my other lines.

Thank you

J

About 400k in Credit Lines
CSP 29.9k, Citi DP 42.5k, Chase Marriott 12k, Chase IHG 6.5k, Sams MC 20k, Amex Hilton Surpass 356k, Hawaii Air 26k, Discover More 50k, Chase SWA 3.5k, WF PLOC 30k, B of A Visa 43.8k, Wells Plat Visa 8.3k, RC Willey 5k, Pen Fed Visa 43.7k, Pen Fed PLOC 25k, Lowes 25k, CSR 28.8k
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY
Highlighted
Mega Contributor

Re: GE Auto CLI on Sams Discover and ?

Bay_Area_Joe wrote:

I logged into account on Friday to make a payment and notice my CL went from 3k to 4k, I got this card on 3-13, only spent about 250 per month and PIF a few days after transactions post.

I was waiting for the 4 month mark to make a CLI request.

I am looking for input, should I still wait for 4th statement or ask now ?  And can you get another CLI just after an auto CLI ?

I would love to build up that line to 10k or more to match my other lines.

Thank you

J

You'll need to wait 4 months now that you have gotten a CLI. However you can try Credit Solutions 1877 379 8173. They will manually review your file. Sometimes you can override their 4 month rule calling them.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 2 of 2