Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GE BANK APPROVALS SO HAPPY :)

tag
ezef3ar
Contributor

GE BANK APPROVALS SO HAPPY :)

After My Aproval last week with  The paypal extras master card  with a limit of 2000$   i decide to appy for 2 more cards store cards  amazon and jc penny  i have a very thin file  with only 6 months of history  with a capitalone  with 500 $ limit on it  always with a balance  0  on it   so  i got to apply online and got  the  answer on both jc penny and amazon  that say  we will send you a letter wihthin 10 days or something like that  long story short today  i recive the letter from jc penny that say  that i need it to  call them to verify info so i did  and  i got approved  for 500 so  i was happy i love jc penny so the store card will be  very useful so  i decide to call amazon  to see if they my need some info  and yes  they  did  so i answer  the  security question and  stuff  and was approved also  with a 1200 limit  for the store card   not the visa one  so im very happy  now i have 4 credit cards   jc penny  500  amazon 1200 paypal extras 2000 and  capitlone  500  and my scores acording to my fico transunion is  698  was 720  but i guess with the new inquiries and  paypal extras start reporting after 3 days thats what happen....  OVERALL im happy  with this cards and will wait 2 years at least to have all inquires gone from my report  to be able to apply  for the big ones  like  chase  city   bank of america.... and not sure if will qualiffy but possibly american express in the future 

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Tommy5746
Regular Contributor

Re: GE BANK APPROVALS SO HAPPY :)

woooooooot!!! congrats!! GE backed cards GROW! so use them and take care of them and they will certainly take care of you! Good luck!!

Goal: 700 and an Amex Card!

Chicks Dig Guys With Good Credit Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 11
pinoyscorpion951
New Contributor

That's fantastic! Congrats! Those are two solid store store cards. I love penneys and amazon but apparently they hate me. Denied for both 3 times each over the years. LOL!!

Message 3 of 11
luckelle
Regular Contributor

+1 great cards. Two thumbs up

Starting Score: 5/2012 TU 595, EQ 565, EX fako 547
Current Score:as of 9/2012, TU 626,Walmart 612, EQ 600, EX fako 623
Goal Score: 640 by dec 2013
BofA Au 13000, Amazon 600, Capt1 300, Walmart 150
When all else fails pay it!

Message 4 of 11
Tommy5746
Regular Contributor

@pinoyscorpion951 wrote:

That's fantastic! Congrats! Those are two solid store store cards. I love penneys and amazon but apparently they hate me. Denied for both 3 times each over the years. LOL!!

i used to have the same problem! GE used to hate all over me haha

Goal: 700 and an Amex Card!

Chicks Dig Guys With Good Credit Smiley Happy
Message 5 of 11
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Congrats!!!!! I started with similar limits and have grown them by several thousand!!!!:-)
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 6 of 11
Epcot
Valued Contributor

Great, Congrats!

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 7 of 11
rootpooty
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your approvals. Would you mind sharing the apr on the amazon card?
NFCU plat 5k | NAVCHECK 5k | NFCU cashrewards 15k | BOFA 123 6k |
Chase Freedom 1.5k | Amazon 3K | Walmart 3K | Buckle 300 | AMEX BCE 2.5K | CHASE CSP 12K | CITI sears 6k | Kay 2k

On the prowl for Chase Sapphire Preferred! APPROVED 12K!
scores 7/14 647 622 630 (85%util)
scores 8/14 767 760 758 Boom! finally in the 700 club
Message 8 of 11
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Congratulations! I know exactly how you feel! I apped GE and so far I'm 4/4!  Smiley Wink

Message 9 of 11
wallyworld123
Frequent Contributor

Congrats to you gr8 job

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.