Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GE CLI Question and other Questions

tag
staifokuzed
Regular Contributor

Re: GE CLI Question and other Questions

That seems like a sound plan. Thank you ls for your input. And if they do show me a little auto love before maybe ill call then and ask for alittle more. Thanks to Lexie i have that number in my phone. Thank you for that. Now as for applied and matrix i guess i am gonna wait til after Barclay's 6 month review (June i think) to make final decision. Also in about 6 months (if math is correct) i should be over 2 year AAOA. Would that make a huge difference in a cli request. Meaning if i would wait 1 extra month just to get it over the 2 year mark.
AMEX B SKY-1K AMEX PRG- NPSL USAA PLTM -6K
DISCOVER IT- 5.2K BARCLAY REWARD- 3.2K
PAYPAL REWARDS -6K VICTORIA SECRETS -1750
USAA AMEX-5.5K CITI TY PREFR 3.1K(NPSL) CHASE FREEDOM -1K
SPORTSMAN VISA- 8K AMEX ED PRFD- 8.5
Message 11 of 15
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Looks like they did not pull a fresh cr- I noticed they did that with me last year so now I ask them to pull a fresh cr. anyway, IMO wait until the end of June. The new car would have posted 4 months and they can see you can handle the increase in debt.

The judgment is your biggest issue based on the list you posted.
Message 12 of 15
staifokuzed
Regular Contributor

I agree with you lexie the judgment is definitely an obstacle. And time is my friend. I think that gardening is more important than ever. Hopefully Barclay puts a little take root on the reward card. To have a long relationship. And the two of them decide to shower my accounts with miracle grow. Its going to be a long growing season. Which hopefully beautiful flowers blossom yielding juicy fruit. But for now all i can do is pif. Grab a cool and refreshing beverage and enjoy the season.
After all I had zero available Credit this time last year.

Thank you all for your help.
Message 13 of 15
sorachepa
Valued Member

i requested for Lowes CLI (completed 4 statements) using online luv request but denied. the letter says

"at this time, we are unable to approve your request due to insufficient experience at your current credit limit"

my original CL is 3500 and only used it once last month for $50 and PIF before it showed up as balance. looks like they didn't like it much. at least, this is a SP.. 

exact opposite happend to AmEx - i used it heavily (Delta SkyMiles).. but didn't PIF on time before statement closing date (util % is less than 35% and now <5%) but they look at your payment amounts. my auto-pay of min balance for couple of months while balance is hovering around $3000 seems like the turn-off for AmEx. 

different cards, different turn-ONs Smiley Tongue

we just have to play by their rules and be smart to get the CLIs.. i learned a lot on these forums to beat them at their game.. good luck staifokuzed...

Starting Score:~ 600 all 3 in 2005 - Last App: TU- June 2013; EQFX - May 2014; EXP - Oct 2014;
Current Score: Dec 2014 - EXP: FNBO-778/900; PremierCreditManager-746/850; CreditSecure-746/850; IdentityGuard-729/850;
EQFX: DCU-723/830; CreditSecure-734/850;
TU: WM-734/850; TUonline-809/990; CKarma-749; Discover-745/850; CapOne-724/850; CSecure-769/850;
Goal Score: > 800 all 3

App-Free Target Date:> JAN 2014 (6 months)
Message 14 of 15
staifokuzed
Regular Contributor

Banks should just gives us the dos and don't in the welcome packet. I used 805/1000 payed 750 prior to cut. Sometimes i guess u need the score to support it.
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.