Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GE CLI's

tag
Juan123
Established Contributor

GE CLI's

I'm getting an error on all my GE accounts saying this;

We apologize, but we are currently unable to accept a request for credit line increases on line.
Please contact customer service for any credit line increase requests at the toll free number listed under Contact Us/Contact Information

all of them say the same thing (i have 5 GE accounts) Is it because the card is ineligible or is GE no longer accepting online requests?

I know one of you is going to say "call and find out" but i would if i could Smiley Tongue im at work and not able to send outgoing calls >_<

Starting Score: 575 (As Of Early 2011)
Current Score: TU: 767 EQ: 732 EX; 742 (As Of Feb 2012)
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Long way to go ^_^
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
improvingmycredit
Valued Contributor

Re: GE CLI's

Hi! From what I've read just recently, GE is now requiring you to call in for the CLi. It's quite simple and it's automated. I think for the time being, they have suspended online request.

Starting Score: 642
Current Score: EQ 773, EX 780, TU 777 (All FICO)
Goal Score: 800+

Cards: NFCU Flagship 50K, DC 30K, BCP 28.6K, Arrival+ 25K, Citi DP 22.8K, CSR 20.5K, TotalRewards 25K, QuickSilver 20K

Message 2 of 4
Juan123
Established Contributor

how inconvenient >_<

Starting Score: 575 (As Of Early 2011)
Current Score: TU: 767 EQ: 732 EX; 742 (As Of Feb 2012)
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Long way to go ^_^
Message 3 of 4
LS2982
Mega Contributor

I kind of prefer it that way cause i'm on the phone anyway if i get declined so kill 2 birds with one stone Smiley Very Happy

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.