Valued Contributor
FinStar

Re: GE Capital/ Chase Freedom and my fico roller coaster..lol

dubcee33 wrote:
So I recon this morning but still denied...The guy sounded like he was willing to approve but just couldnt due to the sheer number of unpaid collections even though most are about 7 years old...it sounded to me that even with the collections, if they were paid...he would have approved...[I had a paid judgement and he said its paid so he's not worried about the PR..

Correct - for most lenders, any high number of unpaid collections presently showing on your CR (regardless of age) are going to be a tough sell to leverage any reconsideration efforts.  Over time, as most of these fall off/get removed from your CR, then those chances will improve.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}