cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GE Capital / Walmart

Established Contributor

Re: GE Capital / Walmart


SwampSystems wrote:

gettnthere wrote:

Swamp, i sent you a PM Smiley Wink


My last CLI a few months ago was actually from an underwriter, so I was apprehensive to call the backdoor number again so soon. But I'm glad you sent it to me, because after 15 minutes on the phone and a verification call to the phone number I had on file, they successfully raised my CL from $6,000 to $10,000! I'm finally in the "premium bankcard" club! You guys are awesome.


AWESOME!!!! AND CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!



Starting Score: EQ 609, EX 633(Fako), TU 700
Current Score: EQ 699, EX 758, TU 733
Goal Score: 720 across the board
Garden Club Member-GC Challenge: App free since 10/31/12 Smiley Wink
Message 11 of 42
Frequent Contributor

Re: GE Capital / Walmart

I really need to start remembering to ask them how much my cash-over limit is when I have them on the phone. I know a lot of people were curious how high they go in one of the recent threads.

Message 12 of 42
Established Contributor

Re: GE Capital / Walmart


SwampSystems wrote:

I really need to start remembering to ask them how much my cash-over limit is when I have them on the phone. I know a lot of people were curious how high they go in one of the recent threads.


I would def be curious to know as well. my current cash limit is only $200 on a $1500 Cl. I love using the free $60 quick cash feature but it goes very quickly lol. i wonder if its possible to get it increased as the CL increases.



Starting Score: EQ 609, EX 633(Fako), TU 700
Current Score: EQ 699, EX 758, TU 733
Goal Score: 720 across the board
Garden Club Member-GC Challenge: App free since 10/31/12 Smiley Wink
Message 13 of 42
Mega Contributor

Re: GE Capital / Walmart


SwampSystems wrote:

LS2982 wrote:
4 statement cycles from your last CLI request is the minimum. If your account is new, at least 4 statement cycles from opening date is minimum. 

Do you think it matters that I haven't had a visible statement since April? Guess I will start letting some of that 15-cents-off Murphy gas post once Discover/Freedom 5% gas is over.

 

------------------------

 

EDIT: Now I'm wondering if Murphy sells Walmart gift cards. You still get 10 cents off per gallon with a Walmart gift card, and if you purchase it from Murphy it would probably get coded as a gas purchase for the 5% back on Discover/Freedom.


What do you mean by visible statement?

 

EDIT: CONGRATS on your CLI!!!

 




EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 14 of 42
Frequent Contributor

Re: GE Capital / Walmart


gettnthere wrote:

I would def be curious to know as well. my current cash limit is only $200 on a $1500 Cl. I love using the free $60 quick cash feature but it goes very quickly lol. i wonder if its possible to get it increased as the CL increases.

 

For me it did increase with my CL, but I was also maxing out the cash-over limit consistently. Others here have said that theirs did not increase with their CL.

Message 15 of 42
Frequent Contributor

Re: GE Capital / Walmart


LS2982 wrote:
What do you mean by visible statement?

EDIT: CONGRATS on your CLI!!!


The last statement that I can see on their website is from April. I have still been using my card, but every statement since then has had a zero balance, so they don't generate a viewable document for them.

Message 16 of 42
Established Contributor

Re: GE Capital / Walmart


SwampSystems wrote:

LS2982 wrote:
What do you mean by visible statement?

EDIT: CONGRATS on your CLI!!!


The last statement that I can see on their website is from April. I have still been using my card, but every statement since then has had a zero balance, so they don't generate a viewable document for them.


 

Right. That is the way GE operates, as well as Chase. If you do not have a statement balance, they will not generate a statement. I haven't had a statement from Lowes or CareCredit in a few months. I don't know about CITI as I never NOT had a balance. I would venture to say most CCC's do this. More importantly, they will mark you credit reports with a "OK" for the months you didn't have a statement.

Amex BCE $11.1 / Citi Diamond Preferred WMC $12K / Citi Double Cash WMC $3.8K / Comenity Total Rewards Visa $2.5K / Citi Home Depot $5K / AU- Amex BCP $12K / Chase Freedom Visa $11014.00 / PenFed Platinum Rewards Visa Signature $6K / GE Lowes $10K
myFico Scores on 10/03/2014
Eq 798 / Exp 811 / Trans 814
CCT Fico 08 on 1/3/16 - Trans 786 / Exp 793 / Eq 797
Message 17 of 42
Frequent Contributor

Re: GE Capital / Walmart


gettnthere wrote:

SwampSystems wrote:

I really need to start remembering to ask them how much my cash-over limit is when I have them on the phone. I know a lot of people were curious how high they go in one of the recent threads.


I would def be curious to know as well. my current cash limit is only $200 on a $1500 Cl. I love using the free $60 quick cash feature but it goes very quickly lol. i wonder if its possible to get it increased as the CL increases.


Posted this in the other thread as well. When I had a $1,500 limit, my cash limit was also $200. I called back just now since I was curious, and I have a $1,110 cash back limit with the normal limit of $60 in any 24 hour period.

Message 18 of 42
Valued Contributor

Re: GE Capital / Walmart


SwampSystems wrote:

gettnthere wrote:

SwampSystems wrote:

I really need to start remembering to ask them how much my cash-over limit is when I have them on the phone. I know a lot of people were curious how high they go in one of the recent threads.


I would def be curious to know as well. my current cash limit is only $200 on a $1500 Cl. I love using the free $60 quick cash feature but it goes very quickly lol. i wonder if its possible to get it increased as the CL increases.


Posted this in the other thread as well. When I had a $1,500 limit, my cash limit was also $200. I called back just now since I was curious, and I have a $1,110 cash back limit with the normal limit of $60 in any 24 hour period.


That's weird b/c your cash advance limit never matches your CL...with any CC. I have the same $200 cash advance feature on a $1,500 CL. It may or may not raise with your CLIs overtime. From experience...my own cash advance limit has never changed with CLIs.

 

As of 2017, rebuilding...
Message 19 of 42
Established Contributor

Re: GE Capital / Walmart

cONGRATS ON YOUR RAISE!!

 

Fico Scores: . Walmart TU 748 . Garden 8/19 2014 .

Cap One Journey 500 | Discover IT 500 | GE Home Design 5.6k | GE HHGREGG 5k | Amex Zync NPSL | Amex BCE 6k | Citi Forward 4.2k | Citi Dividend 3k | GE BrandsMart 1k | GE Lowes 8.5k | Discover Walmart 7.5k | Barclays Apple 2.5k | BoA CR 2.7k | CSP 7.2k | Platinum Prestige 5k | IT Chrome 4k | Slate 2.3k |
Message 20 of 42