Established Contributor
gettnthere

Re: GE Capital / Walmart

SwampSystems wrote:

gettnthere wrote:

Swamp, i sent you a PM :smileywink:

My last CLI a few months ago was actually from an underwriter, so I was apprehensive to call the backdoor number again so soon. But I'm glad you sent it to me, because after 15 minutes on the phone and a verification call to the phone number I had on file, they successfully raised my CL from $6,000 to $10,000! I'm finally in the "premium bankcard" club! You guys are awesome.

AWESOME!!!! AND CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!

Starting Score: EQ 609, EX 633(Fako), TU 700
Current Score: EQ 699, EX 758, TU 733
Goal Score: 720 across the board
Garden Club Member-GC Challenge: App free since 10/31/12 :smileywink:
Frequent Contributor
SwampSystems

I really need to start remembering to ask them how much my cash-over limit is when I have them on the phone. I know a lot of people were curious how high they go in one of the recent threads.

Established Contributor
gettnthere

SwampSystems wrote:

I really need to start remembering to ask them how much my cash-over limit is when I have them on the phone. I know a lot of people were curious how high they go in one of the recent threads.

I would def be curious to know as well. my current cash limit is only $200 on a $1500 Cl. I love using the free $60 quick cash feature but it goes very quickly lol. i wonder if its possible to get it increased as the CL increases.

Starting Score: EQ 609, EX 633(Fako), TU 700
Current Score: EQ 699, EX 758, TU 733
Goal Score: 720 across the board
Garden Club Member-GC Challenge: App free since 10/31/12 :smileywink:
Mega Contributor
LS2982

[ Edited ]

SwampSystems wrote:

LS2982 wrote:
4 statement cycles from your last CLI request is the minimum. If your account is new, at least 4 statement cycles from opening date is minimum. 

Do you think it matters that I haven't had a visible statement since April? Guess I will start letting some of that 15-cents-off Murphy gas post once Discover/Freedom 5% gas is over.

------------------------

EDIT: Now I'm wondering if Murphy sells Walmart gift cards. You still get 10 cents off per gallon with a Walmart gift card, and if you purchase it from Murphy it would probably get coded as a gas purchase for the 5% back on Discover/Freedom.

What do you mean by visible statement?

EDIT: CONGRATS on your CLI!!!

Silver Spade Garden Club Member - Last App 12/16/13 - Looking for a clean slate NO INQ's / Diamond Inspired!
Starting Score:
EX (PLUS) 583 EQ FICO 565 TU FICO 590 3/15/2011 / Goal Scores: 720
Current Score: EX FICO (PSECU) 671 (myFICO) N/A / EQ FICO 679 / TU08 FICO 678 / TU VS 706 3/6/2014
Frequent Contributor
SwampSystems

gettnthere wrote:

I would def be curious to know as well. my current cash limit is only $200 on a $1500 Cl. I love using the free $60 quick cash feature but it goes very quickly lol. i wonder if its possible to get it increased as the CL increases.

For me it did increase with my CL, but I was also maxing out the cash-over limit consistently. Others here have said that theirs did not increase with their CL.

Frequent Contributor
SwampSystems

LS2982 wrote:

The last statement that I can see on their website is from April. I have still been using my card, but every statement since then has had a zero balance, so they don't generate a viewable document for them.

Frequent Contributor
OnTheRebound

SwampSystems wrote:

LS2982 wrote:

The last statement that I can see on their website is from April. I have still been using my card, but every statement since then has had a zero balance, so they don't generate a viewable document for them.

Right. That is the way GE operates, as well as Chase. If you do not have a statement balance, they will not generate a statement. I haven't had a statement from Lowes or CareCredit in a few months. I don't know about CITI as I never NOT had a balance. I would venture to say most CCC's do this. More importantly, they will mark you credit reports with a "OK" for the months you didn't have a statement.

Mine- Citi Diamond Preferred WMC $12K / Citi Double Cash WMC $3.8K / Comenity Total Rewards Visa $2.5K / Citi Home Depot $5K / DW's- I'm AU on most- Amex BCP $12K / Chase Freedom Visa $11014.00 / PenFed Platinum Rewards Visa Signature $6K / Citi Simplicity MC $4.4K / GE Lowes $10K / GE CareCredit $5K
myFico Scores as of 10/03/2014
Equifax 798 / Experian 811 / TransUnion 814
Frequent Contributor
SwampSystems

gettnthere wrote:

SwampSystems wrote:

Posted this in the other thread as well. When I had a $1,500 limit, my cash limit was also $200. I called back just now since I was curious, and I have a $1,110 cash back limit with the normal limit of $60 in any 24 hour period.

Valued Contributor
maiden_girl

SwampSystems wrote:

gettnthere wrote:

SwampSystems wrote:

Posted this in the other thread as well. When I had a $1,500 limit, my cash limit was also $200. I called back just now since I was curious, and I have a $1,110 cash back limit with the normal limit of $60 in any 24 hour period.

That's weird b/c your cash advance limit never matches your CL...with any CC. I have the same $200 cash advance feature on a $1,500 CL. It may or may not raise with your CLIs overtime. From experience...my own cash advance limit has never changed with CLIs.

The truth is out there...
FICO scores: 764 (EQ) 732 (EX) 757 (TU) 9/14 | Goal score: 750+ (all 3)
Tradelines: Capital One QS NPSL (5.0k) | Discover IT (6.0k) | Walmart Mastercard (5.0k) | Chase Freedom NPSL (7.3k) | Citi Simplicity (9.3k)

Established Contributor
CruzImperial

cONGRATS ON YOUR RAISE!!

Fico Scores: . Walmart TU 748 . Garden 8/19 2014 .

Cap One Journey 500 | Discover IT 500 | GE Home Design 5.6k | GE HHGREGG 5k | Amex Zync NPSL | Amex BCE 6k | Citi Forward 4.2k | Citi Dividend 3k | GE BrandsMart 1k | GE Lowes 8.5k | Discover Walmart 7.5k | Barclays Apple 2.5k | BoA CR 2.7k | CSP 7.2k | Platinum Prestige 5k | IT Chrome 4k | Slate 2.3k |

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}