Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GE CarCAREOne and Exxon Mobil

tag
john398
Senior Contributor

GE CarCAREOne and Exxon Mobil

Not sure if this is new or not but it states on the GE site you can use your card at Exxon and Mobil gas stations

https://www.gogecapital.com/en/consumer-credit-financing/merchants/automotive/carcareone.html

I just applied for the card to use at Discount Tire though, was instantly approved for $500 a little less than I hoped

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: GE CarCAREOne and Exxon Mobil

my mom has this card started with $400.00 always called in for soft credit pull for credit increase

never got it so after a year tried hard pull well worth it she got a $4000.00 cli now its at

$4400.00 after one year,and yes you can buy gas or what ever at any exxon or mobil gas station

her card would not swipe at gas put so they had to manualy do it.but she got a new card and it works now

give it time with use it will for sure grow, to me a $4000.00 cli after a year is pretty good

Message 2 of 4
john398
Senior Contributor

I also got $500 not enough for 4 new tires but will garden it for a while and ask for cli at 4 months

Message 3 of 4
mmduluth
Frequent Contributor

@john398 wrote:

I also got $500 not enough for 4 new tires but will garden it for a while and ask for cli at 4 months

Good luck. I'm very irritated with GE and this card. I needed 4 new lowpro tires and a little work done and the total came to about $900. I figured it wouldn't be a problem and apped for the Kauffman card and was instantly approved for a whopping $500 CL. Immediately called GE to ask for an increase and they bumped it to $600. Ended up maxing the card and paying the rest cash and I've called every month since I got the card back in Jan(?) to ask for a CLI and it's always been a no. Maybe if I let them do a HP but I would definitely rather not. Paid the $900 off this month and had to put another $450 on it a couple of days later for another repair so hopefully they will see useage and bump it. 

Btw, I asked 2 times if I could use my Kauffman card at other places that accept CarCare1 and no one could tell me but I've managed to use it at America's Service Station and still get the 0% interest for 6 months so I guess it's not that bad of a card. 

EQ FICO - 718 - 01/10/2012 EX FICO - 732 - 04/28/2012 (AMEX)

Cap1 Platinum (1000) Macy’s (2000) Chase Freedom (3000) Kohls (600) Best Buy (2700) Amex BCE (8200) Chase Sapphire (5000) CarCare1 (1600) Discover IT (4000)
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.