Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GE LUV button

tag
Trigga
Regular Contributor

GE LUV button

Just curious here but has anyone ever called and got a CLI from the backdoor number and then hit the LUV button on the site anyway to see if you will get anohter CLI !? Speaking of WalMart and or Amazon again ....im curious !

WalMart 5k , Amazon 3.5k,Chase Freedom 1.5k , Citi TY 2k, Discover IT1.1k, HomeDepot 2.8k , Chase Slate1.5k , BofA cash rewards 1.5k, Lowes 12k , Kay Jewelers 3k , Gardening until 2015!
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
bluewillow
New Contributor

Re: GE LUV button

I've never hit the LUV button on any of my GE backed cards, they automatically increase the credit, for me anyway. I don't even have my Dilliards Amex a year yet and it went from $1000 to $2500. They also did close one card for inactivity, Chevron, but I live in the North East, no Chevrons here so card got very limited activity, only used if I was down south.

In addition to Dilliards they have incresed Amazon, Walmart as well.

Message 2 of 5
Burned2manybridgesB4
Valued Contributor

That damn button worked for me once, at the four month, and dead ever since.

Message 3 of 5
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 4 of 5
indiolatino61
Valued Contributor

@Trigga wrote:

Just curious here but has anyone ever called and got a CLI from the backdoor number and then hit the LUV button on the site anyway to see if you will get anohter CLI !? Speaking of WalMart and or Amazon again ....im curious !

I'm too much of a scaredy-cat to do things like that...Smiley Tongue

photo Logo - Credit Card Collection - Data Inclusive_zpskiw5xfjj.jpg photo emerald_zpsfitcxbh5.jpg
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.