Contributor

GE/Lowes CLI Backdoor - Sucesss

So I called the backdoor number again. I just did it three weeks ago and got it bumped up from $300 to $1,000, but I figured I actually do want to make a semi-large purchase and obvously want to keep the utilzation low.. so I called again. I have a $0 balance. I called and asked for $5,000. It took them a while, but they finally came back on the phone and countered me at $2,500. So going from $300 to $2,500 in 3 weeks isn't bad. I'll make my large purchase, pay it off and then try again in a few months or so.

Regular Contributor

Re: GE/Lowes CLI Backdoor - Sucesss

Thought you had to wait for CLI from GE, did not know you can get one that soon...off to GE luv button!Smiley Happy

FICO scores:EQ- 723 (6/13), TU- 722 (6/13), EX- ?
My Wallet- AMEX BCE-17.5K, Chase Freedom-6k, Cap1- 5K, BMO Harris-5K, Wells Fargo-2K,
Store Cards-Lowes- 8K, Ashley Furniture-6K, American Furniture-2.5K,

Valued Contributor

Congrats on the bump, every little bit helps!!

Starting Score TU 667 EQ 663 EX 655
Current Score TU 752 EQ 749 EX 757 Last Update 3/2015
Garden Club 04/10/2013 (Goal 2015 or Longer)

Valued Contributor

Nice going...congrats!

photo Logo - Credit Card Collection - Data Inclusive_zpsbldohfea.jpg

Established Contributor

Congrats! I learned from another member on here that you can do it in such a short time.

I hit the auto luv button on 4/26 and was approved. then I called in after reading about someone else's success on 5/15 and was approved again. I'm going to sit it out for a few months and try again.

Nice work!

7/11/14 EX 764 - EQ 756 - TU 783 -- (myFico) | 02/14/15 TU 797 (Barclay) | 01/10/15 EX 781 (FNBO) | Mouseover for CLs

Highlighted
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

WTG CONGRATS

+ Chase ink =

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.