Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GE Lowes CLI Recon Success

tag
CopperHD
New Contributor

GE Lowes CLI Recon Success

So I requested a CLI from $1,000 to $2,000 on the 1st of October through the automated phone system, denied and letter mailed.  Well I got the letter and I usually don't read them but this one I noticed that they had used an old pull that they had done from back in July 2012.  I called the general number and eventually got to a person, who read a nice script, I requested to speak with someone in the underwriting department which she hesitantly transferred me to.  After verifying income and holding while they reviewed a fresh credit report (soft pull) I was granted the CLI, Wooooo.  SInce July I have purchased a house and a new car and I believe one baddie fell off so I wanted to be sure if I was denied it was on my new information, just goes to show you that perseverance does pay off.

Current Scores EQ (697) Tu (740) EX (705) Amex pull
Current Cards- Amex PRG(NPSL), Amex Zync (NPSL), Amex Hilton Honors Surpass ($3000), Chase Sapphire Preferred ($12,000), Citi Simplicity ($10,900), Southwest Visa Signature ($10,500), Discover It ($4250), FNBO Amex ($4,000), First National Credit Card ($2000), Capital One Platinum ($2500 and $1750), Lowes ($6000) , Walmart Discover ($6000).
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
maiden_girl
Valued Contributor

Re: GE Lowes CLI Recon Success

@CopperHD wrote:

So I requested a CLI from $1,000 to $2,000 on the 1st of October through the automated phone system, denied and letter mailed.  Well I got the letter and I usually don't read them but this one I noticed that they had used an old pull that they had done from back in July 2012.  I called the general number and eventually got to a person, who read a nice script, I requested to speak with someone in the underwriting department which she hesitantly transferred me to.  After verifying income and holding while they reviewed a fresh credit report (soft pull) I was granted the CLI, Wooooo.  SInce July I have purchased a house and a new car and I believe one baddie fell off so I wanted to be sure if I was denied it was on my new information, just goes to show you that perseverance does pay off.

GE is very generous with CLIs...congrats!

As of 2017, rebuilding...
Message 2 of 7
LS2982
Mega Contributor

CONGRATS!!!

Lowes store card will grow nicely with usage!!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 3 of 7
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Congrats

Message 4 of 7
migliogiorni
Established Contributor

congrats way to fight for that cli.

BOA: 8.9k
CSP: 5k
Discover: 5k
Citi TY Preferd: 5k
Wally: 5k
JCP: 4.9k
citiForward: 4.7k
ChaseFreedom: 4.5k
DFS: 2k
Message 5 of 7
CS800
Super Contributor

Conrats !!

GE is good with CLI's

Message 6 of 7
CruzImperial
Established Contributor

I love my GE cards. Always useful with deferred interests, generous CLs, CLI with SP and big rewards on selected purchases.

Fico Scores: . Walmart TU 748 . Garden 8/19 2014 .

Cap One Journey 500 | Discover IT 500 | GE Home Design 5.6k | GE HHGREGG 5k | Amex Zync NPSL | Amex BCE 6k | Citi Forward 4.2k | Citi Dividend 3k | GE BrandsMart 1k | GE Lowes 8.5k | Discover Walmart 7.5k | Barclays Apple 2.5k | BoA CR 2.7k | CSP 7.2k | Platinum Prestige 5k | IT Chrome 4k | Slate 2.3k |
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.