cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GE Manual reviews... how about Manual Upgrades.... edit for my missing info of bank!

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

GE Manual reviews... how about Manual Upgrades.... edit for my missing info of bank!

So we finally have the ability to speak to a REAL PERSON who CAN go against the computer for CLI denials and do manual reviews... but are they able to upgrade the product to the actual Visa/Discover/Amex line or just CL's within product and upgrades are still computer generated?

Sorry for missing info in original post, good now?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Re: So we can now talk to people that can do CLI but no Upgrades to Visa or what not??

@Creditaddict wrote:

So we finally have the ability to speak to a REAL PERSON who CAN go againast the computer for CLI denials and do manual reviews... but are they able to upgrade the product to the actual Visa/Discover/Amex line or just CL's within product and upgrades are still computer generated?

Man I am sorely confused by what you're trying to ask here Smiley Happy.

I'm guessing you're referring to someone's store card, but whose?  Presumably this would be a lender by lender decision.

        
Message 2 of 4
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Re: GE Manual reviews... how about Manual Upgrades.... edit for my missing info of bank!

I'm interested in this as well, every time I've asked about the upgrade I'm told its strictly a computer decision.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 3 of 4
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Re: GE Manual reviews... how about Manual Upgrades.... edit for my missing info of bank!

Yeah... Even the underwriters can't/won't do upgrades at GE.... I've asked them several times in efforts to get the Chevron Visa and Dillard's Amex. The Indian and American reps say NO. Lol but as you mention, they do change my CLs to whatever I want hehe :-0
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.