Moderator Emeritus
Moved:

Re: GE Money Bank Financing?

Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: GE Money Bank Funancing?

@solid07 wrote:
I have the my Atv 2 years and paid on time every month as a matter a fact they received my payments before they were due, and one morning i gave my wife a check to mai off on her way to work and she forgot to mail it and it was left in the sunvisor for a month and I didnt know the payment was not sent untl I got the next bill,   And I asked them time and time to take the 30 day off my credit and they want, I have sent GW letters and everything, I feel like they owed me that much, They dont have to hound me for there money and I have been a great customer!!!

Sorry but the question begs. If the payment check didn't clear your bank in a reasonable amount of time wouldn't you have thought something was wrong?

Yes it sounds like you are a great customer and take pride in making your payments on time. I can certainly understand being upset over having the 30 day late report.  Even good people make mistakes sometimes. But the reality is that you were in error and that is why the 30 day was reported. It is nice, wonderful even, when a creditor grants a GW on a late; But it's not something they owe us.

CB

Edited for spelling.

Message 13 of 15
jeffery581
Established Contributor

I have found it all depends on who you talk to.

Capital One Quicksilver Visa | Capital One Quicksilver Matercard | Sony Visa | ebay Mastercard | Best Buy Visa| Shell Mastercard | CareCredit | Amazon Rewards Visa | Discover it | Lowes | Home Depot | Chase Freedom | Ebates Visa | TJMAX Platinum MasterCard | Stash Signature Visa | Hilton Amex | Bank of America Cash Rewards Visa | Bank of America Better Balance Rewards Visa | US Bank Cash Rewards | Blue Cash AMEX | IHG Rewards Club World Mastercard | Barclay Cash Foward World Mastercard | Bank of America Travel Rewards Visa | US Bank Cash 365 AMEX | Amex Everyday | Target | CITI Double Cash | WELLS FARGO PROPEL AMEX | Royal Carribean Visa | AARP REWARDS VISA | BEst Western Mastercard
Message 14 of 15
Jazzzy
Valued Contributor

Like the statement I recently read in someone's signature:

"If at first you don't succeed....hang up and try again."

I love it!

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.