Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GE Money bank

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

GE Money bank

Hello I was wondering if anyone has had experience with GE money bank. Why I am asking is about 5-6 years ago I had some credit with GECRB - CARE CREDIT for some medical stuff but ran into some hardship which most my bills worked with me but GE would not so long story short it got defaulted and they charged it off. I recently moved and looking at getting a new HVAC unit from Lowes but I believe their financing is from GE retail bank also listed as GECRB, so is this the same company? If so should I even bother trying applying for the financing? Thank for any responses in advance.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Re: GE Money bank

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello I was wondering if anyone has had experience with GE money bank. Why I am asking is about 5-6 years ago I had some credit with GECRB - CARE CREDIT for some medical stuff but ran into some hardship which most my bills worked with me but GE would not so long story short it got defaulted and they charged it off. I recently moved and looking at getting a new HVAC unit from Lowes but I believe their financing is from GE retail bank also listed as GECRB, so is this the same company? If so should I even bother trying applying for the financing? Thank for any responses in advance.

GE from what i've read on here can be forgiving but can be skiddish as well. Do you have any relationship with Citi?? Home Depot is issued through Citi.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you, any other responses that could also help?
Message 3 of 4
learnin113
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Thank you, any other responses that could also help?

Try Home Depot for credit.  They use Citibank.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.