Frequent Contributor
dizbuster

GE Money showing the love!

Just requested an CLI on my Chevron/Texaco card. Approved $650 to $850. I'm right at the 4 month mark with this account. $0 balance, always pay in full.

I got brave and requested a CLI on WalMart card as well. Approved $650 to $775. I'm right at the 4 month mark with this card as well. $0 balance always pay in full. Funny thing about it is I requested a CLI last week with this card and was denied. I havn't even recieved to denial reason in the mail yet. I was feeling lucky so I hit the luv button again today.

Yea for me!

A smooth sea never made a skilled mariner.
7/6/2009 Equ 664 TU 680 (15 and 19 point jump respectively this week, over 100 point increase in 6 months)
Frequent Contributor
Solarjuju

Re: GE Money showing the love!

Congrats!

I also did the CLI last week on my Walmart and Paypal Credit.

Walmart $670 to $795 (they've always increased this account by $125)

Paypal $775 to $975

Both were on the 4 month mark since last CLI.

Established Contributor
cartercorp

Congrats Diz wish i could say the same about Chevron..

Established Contributor
valley_man0505

dizbuster wrote:

I got brave and requested a CLI on WalMart card as well. Approved $650 to $775. I'm right at the 4 month mark with this card as well.

Interesting.  When I tried for a CLI on my WalMart card at 4 months, I was denied.  They sent me a letter saying that your account must be at least 4 months old before they will CLI.  I called and asked a CSR why I got this letter since my account WAS 4 months old.  He told me that he wasn't sure why I got a letter saying the account must be 4 months old since the requirement is that it must be 6 months old, not 4.  He said he thought their policies just changed and that they must not have updated the text on the auto-denial letter that gets sent out. 

I tried again at the 6 month mark, and was approved from $900 to $1000.

Frequent Contributor
dizbuster

Yea, 4 months has been pretty standard for me with my GE accounts. I have 4 accounts with GE and 3 of the 4 I recieved CLI's at the 4 month mark. Bass Pro has no luv button so I called in for CLI at the 4 month mark and was denied. They told me 12 months so go figure. It will be a year with bass pro next month so I'm going to try it then. It's never been a hard pull for any of my GE accounts so I figure every 4 months I'll just hit the luv button and see what happens.      
A smooth sea never made a skilled mariner.
7/6/2009 Equ 664 TU 680 (15 and 19 point jump respectively this week, over 100 point increase in 6 months)
Senior Contributor
FretlessMayhem

Congrats diz! They recently gave me a $1000 CLI to bring my Sams Discover limit up to $6200.
Here we go again...

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+