Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GE PayPal MasterCard Complaint

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

GE PayPal MasterCard Complaint

When I og in the latest transaction info I see is from 2 days ago... The only that keeps up with current time seems to be what's available.  The up side to the card is moving money straight from PayPal Cash Balance over to the Credit Card... I say upside because it's 2 clicks and I know it's not going to bounce my checking if I error because it's cash already but really not so big an upside because it takes 2-4 days with no holds to become posted and available... most of my cards sending money from my bank takes less time... What gives... Who do I blame, PayPal or GE!!

* Deep breath, and steps down from box and walks away Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Wolf3
Senior Contributor

Re: GE PayPal MasterCard Complaint

@Creditaddict wrote:

When I og in the latest transaction info I see is from 2 days ago... The only that keeps up with current time seems to be what's available.  The up side to the card is moving money straight from PayPal Cash Balance over to the Credit Card... I say upside because it's 2 clicks and I know it's not going to bounce my checking if I error because it's cash already but really not so big an upside because it takes 2-4 days with no holds to become posted and available... most of my cards sending money from my bank takes less time... What gives... Who do I blame, PayPal or GE!!

* Deep breath, and steps down from box and walks away Smiley Happy

Plenty of blame to go around to both.    But I think PayPal is usually responsible for excessive delays for most of this.

Message 2 of 3
jordanmedical
Established Contributor

Re: GE PayPal MasterCard Complaint

I have a paypal business debit and I get my paypal balance at my fingertips with no cc woes

-Rebuilding with CapOne Cash: $1.5k, NFCU cashRewards $8.5K, NavCheck $5K, Wal-Mart: $1.1K, Sam's: $1.2K, Amazon: $1.9K, Apple Barclay: $3K, Haverty's: $1.5K, GE capital: $5K, Sears: $250(AU), PP MC:$1.5K, CareCredit:$3K (closed 1st home 05/08/13)
Starting Score: 492-TU04, 480-EX FICO V2, 467-EQ Beacon 5 (Via Mortgage PreQual March '12)
Current Score: EX,EQ,TU (lender pull): 652, 659, 689, Walmart TU FICO: 691 (05/13)
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.