Valued Contributor
creditnocash

Re: GE Question

Are those ge? If that's what the agent said ten I was mistaken. From what I've read here walmart jcpenny and another store were soft pulls and ou could try every four months for a cli
Current: Discover Fico 701 10/14 Walmart Fico 689 9/14

Inquiries (24 Months): EQ 3 TU 0 EX 0 | Most Recent: 09/26/2014

2014 Goals:
Lower Utility
47%(OUCH!!)
Freedom Signature

Amex Zync(Unicorn)
Chase Freedom$1500
Discover IT$2900
Citi Diamond Preferred$6000
Citizens Mastercard$7000
Established Contributor
CruzImperial

OlegWasHere wrote:
Are those ge? If that's what the agent said ten I was mistaken. From what I've read here walmart jcpenny and another store were soft pulls and ou could try every four months for a cli

They are GE but when I call the GE numbers listed here, the undewritters tell me they do not handle those accounts and I need to call the number in the back of the cards Particularly, all 3 cards have the same number on the back, which is different than the GE numbers listed btw.

I call and the "thank you for calling GE capital retail bank" script comes along. The CSR submits the CLI request and tells me that by law, GE is required to obtain permission from me to get a copy of my credit report and that such action will generate an inquiry in my CR. CSR tells me they are a bank and don´t have Credit Analysts. After requesting to be transfered to U/W, they need to HP me for an increase...

I might want to get some CLIs with my current cards before applying for something else

Fico Scores: . Walmart TU 748 . Garden 8/19 2014 .

Cap One Journey 500 | Discover IT 500 | GE Home Design 5.6k | GE HHGREGG 5k | Amex Zync NPSL | Amex BCE 6k | Citi Forward 4.2k | Citi Dividend 3k | GE BrandsMart 1k | GE Lowes 8.5k | Discover Walmart 7.5k | Barclays Apple 2.5k | BoA CR 2.7k | CSP 7.2k | Platinum Prestige 5k | IT Chrome 4k | Slate 2.3k |
Established Contributor
CruzImperial

The GE cards I have that SP for CLI are: Lowes and Walmart. I do not care much about the other ones :smileyhappy:

Fico Scores: . Walmart TU 748 . Garden 8/19 2014 .

Cap One Journey 500 | Discover IT 500 | GE Home Design 5.6k | GE HHGREGG 5k | Amex Zync NPSL | Amex BCE 6k | Citi Forward 4.2k | Citi Dividend 3k | GE BrandsMart 1k | GE Lowes 8.5k | Discover Walmart 7.5k | Barclays Apple 2.5k | BoA CR 2.7k | CSP 7.2k | Platinum Prestige 5k | IT Chrome 4k | Slate 2.3k |

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}