Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GE Question

tag
creditnocash
Valued Contributor

Re: GE Question

Are those ge? If that's what the agent said ten I was mistaken. From what I've read here walmart jcpenny and another store were soft pulls and ou could try every four months for a cli

Current: Fico ScoresEQ~706 TU~719 EX 709 4/28/23

Inquiries (24 Months): EQ 0 TU 0 EX 0| Most Recent: A LONG WHILE
Over 12 Months:0

2023 Goals:
Buy A Home
Earn Cash Back

Amex Zync(Unicorn)
Chase Freedom$1500
Discover IT$7,400
Citi DC $10,000
Citizens Mastercard$7,000

Message 11 of 13
CruzImperial
Established Contributor

@OlegWasHere wrote:
Are those ge? If that's what the agent said ten I was mistaken. From what I've read here walmart jcpenny and another store were soft pulls and ou could try every four months for a cli

They are GE but when I call the GE numbers listed here, the undewritters tell me they do not handle those accounts and I need to call the number in the back of the cards Particularly, all 3 cards have the same number on the back, which is different than the GE numbers listed btw.

I call and the "thank you for calling GE capital retail bank" script comes along. The CSR submits the CLI request and tells me that by law, GE is required to obtain permission from me to get a copy of my credit report and that such action will generate an inquiry in my CR. CSR tells me they are a bank and don´t have Credit Analysts. After requesting to be transfered to U/W, they need to HP me for an increase...

I might want to get some CLIs with my current cards before applying for something else

Fico Scores: . Walmart TU 748 . Garden 8/19 2014 .

Cap One Journey 500 | Discover IT 500 | GE Home Design 5.6k | GE HHGREGG 5k | Amex Zync NPSL | Amex BCE 6k | Citi Forward 4.2k | Citi Dividend 3k | GE BrandsMart 1k | GE Lowes 8.5k | Discover Walmart 7.5k | Barclays Apple 2.5k | BoA CR 2.7k | CSP 7.2k | Platinum Prestige 5k | IT Chrome 4k | Slate 2.3k |
Message 12 of 13
CruzImperial
Established Contributor

The GE cards I have that SP for CLI are: Lowes and Walmart. I do not care much about the other ones Smiley Happy

Fico Scores: . Walmart TU 748 . Garden 8/19 2014 .

Cap One Journey 500 | Discover IT 500 | GE Home Design 5.6k | GE HHGREGG 5k | Amex Zync NPSL | Amex BCE 6k | Citi Forward 4.2k | Citi Dividend 3k | GE BrandsMart 1k | GE Lowes 8.5k | Discover Walmart 7.5k | Barclays Apple 2.5k | BoA CR 2.7k | CSP 7.2k | Platinum Prestige 5k | IT Chrome 4k | Slate 2.3k |
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.