Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GE Question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

GE Question

I just pulled my EQ report an noticed i have a new baddie showing on my CR. A medical collection that i have no clue when or were it came from so i disputed it. If i hit the CLI button on any of my accounts now will this trigger a CLD?

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: GE Question

CLI button should be an internal history based on payment not a new credit check so should already be in the system to give it to you or not.
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Creditaddict wrote:
CLI button should be an internal history based on payment not a new credit check so should already be in the system to give it to you or not.

I thought when they approve you for a CLI they always soft you?
Message 3 of 8
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

I don't know, have not noticed because I usually only by fico reports so can't see the softs
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Creditaddict wrote:
I don't know, have not noticed because I usually only by fico reports so can't see the softs

Yeah i can see mine from my EQ credit file online not sure if it's before or after they give u the CLI.
Message 5 of 8
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

I almost think the system softs you each month or every 4 months whatever CLI intervals are and then loads the cli into the system so when you click it's either there or not.

but would be interesting to actually know and you probably can't get that info from GE employees since they have SO LITTLE power to do anything. 

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Creditaddict wrote:

I almost think the system softs you each month or every 4 months whatever CLI intervals are and then loads the cli into the system so when you click it's either there or not.

but would be interesting to actually know and you probably can't get that info from GE employees since they have SO LITTLE power to do anything. 

They soft me like every month for some reason.

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just hit the Luv button for Sam's Declined! lol GE is so wack!
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.