Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GE / SYNC CL

tag
corymcd88
Valued Contributor

GE / SYNC CL

I have a lot of credit with GE / SYNC over 20k. Is that a lot with GE / SYNC? I don't use a lot on my Dillards / Belk both 3k each should I reduce it to 1k each? The only one that I want high is my Walmart Discover 7.5K and JCP Mastercard when I get it soon, don't know what I will have untel I activate it and everything gets transferred over to the new card.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
score_building
Senior Contributor

Re: GE / SYNC CL

@corymcd88 wrote:

I have a lot of credit with GE / SYNC over 20k. Is that a lot with GE / SYNC? I don't use a lot on my Dillards / Belk both 3k each should I reduce it to 1k each? The only one that I want high is my Walmart Discover 7.5K and JCP Mastercard when I get it soon, don't know what I will have untel I activate it and everything gets transferred over to the new card.

It's well within exposure limit range, considering their total exposure limit across a card holder's Sync products is reportedly up around 100-110k generally speaking.

No, unless you have some compelling reason not mentioned in OP.

DCU EQ 5.0, Citi EQ 08 Bankcard, PenFed EX NG2
EX 08: AFCU, Amex, Chase, PSECU EX 98(?)
TU 08: Barclays, Discover
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.