Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GE Sucks Denied For EBay MasterCard

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

GE Sucks Denied For EBay MasterCard

But they counter offered me the pay pal buyers credit with a $800 CL. Since i already was hit with a inquiry i just took the Paypal credit aacount. I'm really not sure how the paypal credit accounts work cause i don't really buy allot of things online. I did read a thread here an saw u can link it to your paypal debit card an use that like a credit card?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: GE Sucks Denied For EBay MasterCard

Well at least you got something for the inq.But I have read countless articles that Pay Pal is one of the worst cards for acct security...
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

And I don't think I would link anything  to a pay pal acct.We use to sell Taekwondo gear on Ebay and after our acct was hacked several times we gave up on Ebay and moved on..
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

lol Well thx for the good news.
Message 4 of 6
score_building
Senior Contributor

oops, i had thought paypal was one of the more secure methods for payment adding an additional layer of security and payment protection as opposed to direct cc to vendor.

in any case, too bad you didn't get the one you apped mjb but i am glad you were offered something that could be useful anyway.  hey! u'r not apping again r u, lol.

i had the the paypal visa (basically the same as the ebay visa) and cancelled it after less than 6 mos.  the cs on the card was atrocious ime.  you figure, it's ge, so i shouldn't have expected too much in any case.

DCU EQ 5.0, Citi EQ 08 Bankcard, PenFed EX NG2
EX 08: AFCU, Amex, Chase, PSECU EX 98(?)
TU 08: Barclays, Discover
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@score_building wrote:

oops, i had thought paypal was one of the more secure methods for payment adding an additional layer of security and payment protection as opposed to direct cc to vendor.

in any case, too bad you didn't get the one you apped mjb but i am glad you were offered something that could be useful anyway.  hey! u'r not apping again r u, lol.

i had the the paypal visa (basically the same as the ebay visa) and cancelled it after less than 6 mos.  the cs on the card was atrocious ime.  you figure, it's ge, so i shouldn't have expected too much in any case.

Well the only reason i applied was because i have a Total Visa card an they AF is bout to kick so i was basically trying to replace Total but it looks like i will be keeping it another year.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.