Valued Contributor

GE Sucks Denied For EBay MasterCard

But they counter offered me the pay pal buyers credit with a $800 CL. Since i already was hit with a inquiry i just took the Paypal credit aacount. I'm really not sure how the paypal credit accounts work cause i don't really buy allot of things online. I did read a thread here an saw u can link it to your paypal debit card an use that like a credit card?

Starting Score 3-31-08: EQ 582 TU 577 EX 625
Current Score 3-19-10: EQ 703 TU 712 EX No Clue
Goal Score: 800 By January Of 2012

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Established Contributor

Re: GE Sucks Denied For EBay MasterCard

Well at least you got something for the inq.But I have read countless articles that Pay Pal is one of the worst cards for acct security...
Established Contributor

And I don't think I would link anything  to a pay pal acct.We use to sell Taekwondo gear on Ebay and after our acct was hacked several times we gave up on Ebay and moved on..
Valued Contributor

lol Well thx for the good news.

Senior Contributor

oops, i had thought paypal was one of the more secure methods for payment adding an additional layer of security and payment protection as opposed to direct cc to vendor.

in any case, too bad you didn't get the one you apped mjb but i am glad you were offered something that could be useful anyway.  hey! u'r not apping again r u, lol.

i had the the paypal visa (basically the same as the ebay visa) and cancelled it after less than 6 mos.  the cs on the card was atrocious ime.  you figure, it's ge, so i shouldn't have expected too much in any case.

FICOS:
06/13 EX 765 (PSECU) EQ 771 (DCU) TU 779 (Barclays)
Valued Contributor

score_building wrote:

oops, i had thought paypal was one of the more secure methods for payment adding an additional layer of security and payment protection as opposed to direct cc to vendor.

in any case, too bad you didn't get the one you apped mjb but i am glad you were offered something that could be useful anyway.  hey! u'r not apping again r u, lol.

i had the the paypal visa (basically the same as the ebay visa) and cancelled it after less than 6 mos.  the cs on the card was atrocious ime.  you figure, it's ge, so i shouldn't have expected too much in any case.

Well the only reason i applied was because i have a Total Visa card an they AF is bout to kick so i was basically trying to replace Total but it looks like i will be keeping it another year.

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.