Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GE / Transunion

tag
indiolatino61
Valued Contributor

Re: GE / Transunion

@AXMCVI wrote:

Does GE always pull TransUnion only?  Has anyone ever  had the other 2  pulled for a GE product.  It really sucks that inquiries are not spread around all 3 credit bureaus. GE is almost everywhere now. Thanks

They always have for me here in NY, but for other states it may differ. TU is my best, so I hope they continue...lol!

photo Logo - Credit Card Collection - Data Inclusive_zpskiw5xfjj.jpg photo emerald_zpsfitcxbh5.jpg
Message 11 of 13
BrokaToe
Established Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:

@BrokaToe wrote:

Oddly enough, when I apped for Walmart Store Card, they pulled EX. I assumed they would pull TU that's why I had applied, because the day before I apped for Chase and they pulled ex so I thought I would be evening out my Inq, but nooooooo GE got me with the EX sucker punch.

And there lies the YMMV........Smiley Happy

Good call LS, we've always got to throw in the YMMV when credit is concerned. Smiley Happy

border="0" align="left" width="450" height="90">
Message 12 of 13
sybo40
Regular Contributor

Oddly enough, I asked this same question a few weeks ago and noticed that they were no longer pulling TU, but pulling EX.  I'm in VA and my TU is much better than my other two reports.  I started noticing this when I wasn't receiving auto CLIs on Paypal SmartConnect and Walmart.  Whenever I called to request CLIs, I always got the "we are not able to approve your request at this time and you'll receive a letter in the mail stating the reasons why" line.  I also apped for three GE store cards a couple months ago (Crutchfield, Dillard's, and Lord and Taylor) and received the same message from them.  So, I gotta focus on the three baddies I have on EX and EQ, and just chill out in the garden. 

Starting Score: 490
Current Score: TU: 656; EQ: 607; EX: 642
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.