Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GE Update and Question....

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

GE Update and Question....

Applied for Amazon and got HP on all 3, I have never seen that.

I have froze my EQ now and I am wondering...

I got Lowes which pulled TU but I would like CLI on activation if possible... feedback on if this is computer done or passed down for manual review?

Now that EQ is frozen can I apply at Amazon again and if they decline based on froze get them to pull TU? and how long after denial do I have to wait?

Also wouldn't mind getting a Care Credit but pretty sure they pull EQ, same as above, think I can convince to pull TU (I have a little doggie who is starting to have some ongoing medical issues and although I do have an open Care Credit with a friend that he got for me when she had $2500 medical expense about 6 months ago I do not want to continue using his account for further expenses of the dog... I have got the balance on his card down to $1200 and have over 12 months left of the 0%, but still paying extra to make it go away faster for my friend.

Other then the Line of Credit I'm looking into, I don't need anymore credit probably within the next 12 months so I want to take the inq and new accounts hit now and lock up the reports.

Thoughts?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Re: GE Update and Question....

@Creditaddict wrote:

Applied for Amazon and got HP on all 3, I have never seen that.

I have froze my EQ now and I am wondering...

I got Lowes which pulled TU but I would like CLI on activation if possible... feedback on if this is computer done or passed down for manual review?

Now that EQ is frozen can I apply at Amazon again and if they decline based on froze get them to pull TU? and how long after denial do I have to wait?

Also wouldn't mind getting a Care Credit but pretty sure they pull EQ, same as above, think I can convince to pull TU (I have a little doggie who is starting to have some ongoing medical issues and although I do have an open Care Credit with a friend that he got for me when she had $2500 medical expense about 6 months ago I do not want to continue using his account for further expenses of the dog... I have got the balance on his card down to $1200 and have over 12 months left of the 0%, but still paying extra to make it go away faster for my friend.

Other then the Line of Credit I'm looking into, I don't need anymore credit probably within the next 12 months so I want to take the inq and new accounts hit now and lock up the reports.

Thoughts?

I;m not sure why you got 3 HP's, I apped for both of these cards and got 1 HP on EQ and TU. Do you already have freezes on your reports?? Maybe lift EQ and try CareCredit.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 2 of 6
CS800
Super Contributor

LS, did you app for the lowes card?

Message 3 of 6
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@CS800 wrote:
LS, did you app for the lowes card?

Yes like 2 months ago and got declined for high util %

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 4 of 6
CS800
Super Contributor

Ah thats why you were waiting for couple of more months to apply again ?

Message 5 of 6
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@CS800 wrote:
Ah thats why you were waiting for couple of more months to apply again ?

I'm waiting until at least July to app for anything, can't make Barclay's mad at me.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.