Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GE WEBSITES DOWN?

tag
mauwow0682
Frequent Contributor

Re: GE WEBSITES DOWN?

Wal-Mart is working, albiet very slowly. Amazon no dice. 

Starting Score: 620 FAKO
Current Score: FICO TU 715 (wal-mart) FICO EQ 692
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 21 of 38
CreditCardDiva
Regular Contributor

I'm trying to pay my Walmart bill online...can't do it. Can't login.

Credit Rebuild Start Date (3/12)
Oakland County CU Visa ($500) | Capital One Quick Silver One ($600) | Capital One Secured MC ($200) | Walmart ($1600) | PayPal Credit ($1000) | Jared ($3500) | Victoria's Secret ($850) | Gettington ($3500) | Amazon Store Card ($850) | NewEgg Preferred ($2400) | Discover IT ($1500) | Dillard's AMEX ($1500) Target ($1500) | Overstock Store Card ($1200) | Kohl's ($1500) | Old Navy ($650) | Macy's Store Card ($800) | The Limited ($350)
Message 22 of 38
jeffery581
Established Contributor

Yes they are down. DIllards and paypal ebay mastercard will not load for me.

Capital One Quicksilver Visa | Capital One Quicksilver Matercard | Sony Visa | ebay Mastercard | Best Buy Visa| Shell Mastercard | CareCredit | Amazon Rewards Visa | Discover it | Lowes | Home Depot | Chase Freedom | Ebates Visa | TJMAX Platinum MasterCard | Stash Signature Visa | Hilton Amex | Bank of America Cash Rewards Visa | Bank of America Better Balance Rewards Visa | US Bank Cash Rewards | Blue Cash AMEX | IHG Rewards Club World Mastercard | Barclay Cash Foward World Mastercard | Bank of America Travel Rewards Visa | US Bank Cash 365 AMEX | Amex Everyday | Target | CITI Double Cash | WELLS FARGO PROPEL AMEX | Royal Carribean Visa | AARP REWARDS VISA | BEst Western Mastercard
Message 23 of 38
eviLution
Established Contributor

I just tried making a payment to Walmart and everything was loading so slowly. I entered my PW and then I get.......

"We're Sorry. 

We apologize our system is having technical difficulty retrieving your information. Please try again later."

DCU Platinum: 4000 - Discover IT: 11000 - Walmart: 5000 - AMEX BCP: 18000 - Chase Freedom VS: 5000
in the garden since 1/24/14 - #GARDENSTRONG
Message 24 of 38
daybreakgonesXe
Valued Contributor

JCP seems to be working just fine for me...gonna ask my brother if he's been having trouble with his amazon lately!

Message 25 of 38
thom02099
Valued Contributor

Lowes is down as of right now.  Just tried logging in, the screen won't even come up...just spins it's wheels.  Tried with different browsers (IE and Mozilla) and NADA. 

Message 26 of 38
Boonie
Frequent Contributor

I have been trying to get into my new GE Lowes account for two days now with no luck.   

GE seems to have some issues going on, at least with my Walmart account.   I got my Walmart store card the end of April.  Early May I made a couple purchases (TV and filing cabinet).  I noticed no charges hit my account and no statement was issued.  The end of last week I received an emal from GE Credit saying they apparently missed my purchases and they have now posted them to my account on 6/28.  Can only imagine what kind of scare that causes with the rest of their accounts.  

04/10/17 - FICO 8s - EX 769, EQ 710, TU 724
Message 27 of 38
snowkitty
Established Contributor

The GE sites are driving me crazy! Seems they have been down or slooooow for days now!! I barely got in to my walmart account.....then it would not even pull up all my info. It took forever for my Old Navy account to load and then it shut me out. Amazon will not even move and I have not tried Sams because I figure it's the same way.

TU Fico 714 | Sesame 742 | Credit Karma 762 | Wal-Mart FICO 734 | EX FICO 695 (1/28/13) | EQ 740 (3-21-13)

Amex Blue Sky 7.2k | Amex BCE 13.1k | Citi Diamond Preferred 10.2k | CSP 5k | Bofa Cash 9k | Boa Travel 10k | Discover More 3k | Chase SW 5k | Wal-Mart 3.3k | Amazon 5k | Old Navy Visa 5k | Shell 1200 | BP 400 | VS 1500 | Sam's Discover 8.5k | FNBO Amex 16k | Chase Freedom 1.3k | Home Depot 5k | Brylane Homes 1600 | BML 2820

App free since 12/11/13*
Message 28 of 38
Sweets8E
Frequent Contributor

I should've known to come check here first to see if anyone else was experiencing the same issues as me. I can't get any of my GE account pages to load for me to even attempt to make a payment. Sucks. I'll just push them.

Starting Score: 686 TU / 683 EQ 01/17/2013
Current Score: 703 TU / 691 EQ 10/04/2013 / 688 EX 11/12/2013
Goal Score: 700 across all three

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 29 of 38
thom02099
Valued Contributor

@thom02099 wrote:

Lowes is down as of right now.  Just tried logging in, the screen won't even come up...just spins it's wheels.  Tried with different browsers (IE and Mozilla) and NADA. 

Still down as of 11.20 Mountain Time...Still just spinning it's wheels, no screen coming up at all...

Good thing I don't have a payment due....I'd be very very VERY unhappy ! ! Smiley Mad

Message 30 of 38
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.