Frequent Contributor
SwampSystems

Re: GE Walmart soft limit cap

[ Edited ]

mtrsprt wrote:

If you need/want a $6000.00 credit line for Walmart, somethings wrong.  Why anyone would want that is beyond me.

• You can use the card like a charge card and not worry about the balance reporting since it will be so low compared to the limit
  • You can take advantage of "No interest if paid in full within X months" promotions on big-ticket items
  • You can use it at Sam's Club to buy inventory (and again treat it like a charge card)

EDIT: Check out the 24-month promotion they're running right now on electronics.

Frequent Contributor
wallyworld123

Re: GE Walmart soft limit cap

I love walmart and it's a gr8 card to have regardless if u have a small or high limit and I love the perks:smileyhappy:

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+