Frequent Contributor
TheConductor

Re: GE and Mint... REALLY???

Elcid89 wrote:

Agreed on this. GE seems to have made a decision not to allow any sort of third party app access (no Mint.com, no Quicken, etc.)

Not accurate. They allow Manilla. They also allow PersonalCapital.

However, they disallow Mint and PageOnce (although both used to work with GE).

It would be more accurate to say "not to allow certain third party apps access".

Starting: EQ 622 (myFICO 7/7/12), EX 696 (TU FAKO 8/14/12), TU 621 (CK TransRisk 7/24/12)
Current: EQ 670 (myFICO 9/8/14), EX 694 (Prosper 7/17/14) , TU 693 (WalMart 9/2/14) Goal: 700+ x3
My Wallet: Amex BCP $30k, Chase CSP VS $12.2k, Amex Zync NPSL (> 10k), C1 Venture VS $5k, Amex SPG $4.5k, Walmart (Store) $2.5k, Barclaycard Apple V $2k, Chase Freedom V $1100, BoA Cash Rewards V $500, Best Buy Rewards MC $500
My Loans: Prosper $25k/36mo
My Business: Chase Ink VS $5k
Senior Contributor
john398

I thought GE was suppose to allow us to track all thier cards in one place that would make it easier since we cant use mint and page once

Has anyone be able to use GE consumer to track all theier GE Cards? I have walmart, cheveron,amazon,pay pal , and discount tire and have to use a different login for each :smileysad:(

Valued Contributor
beb86

I was thinking the same thing...I try like once a week and it gives me the same ol song and dance

ccpics2.jpg
Established Contributor
JusdoNit

Perhaps they will read these and fix it:smileyindifferent:

Starting Score: 722
Current Score: Now 687 what the hockey sticks...from a 784 (Aug 12 EX 751 EQ Fico)
Goal Score: 800

If your outGo is more than your INcome than your UpKeep will become your downFALL.

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Valued Contributor
beb86

JusdoNit wrote:

Perhaps they will read these and fix it:smileyindifferent:

I googled it a little while back and people will send secured messages to whatever GE entity they have, to demand whatever 3rd party app they use access to the accounts, but to no avail 

ccpics2.jpg

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+