Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GE did buy 76 gas cards!!

tag
wrxlover2
Established Member

Re: GE did buy 76 gas cards!!

wahoo! just got approved for a 650 limit,i have no idea how i would ever use that much gas but it will be great to have,ive wanted a gas card to keep some bills seperate and now i can,plus 5 cents is about what id save getting gas at costco but costco is on the other side of the city so yay! and a note for other customers this card will work at conoco i didnt know that because it said 76 on it so i thought id share

Message 21 of 26
capitalkid
Regular Contributor

I wanted to add an update. 

I called 76 this morning and reached Citi, I asked why the login website has not changed over to GECRB.  He confirmed for me, that the cards issued under Citi will stay under Citi.  He said that as of now, only the new accounts will register under GECRB, and the old accounts will be under Citi management, until the changeover is complete.  The CRA's will report under GECRB even though our accounts still list under Citi for management purposes until the changeover is complete.  Then we will get new cards in the mail and be required to re-register in the new GE interface when time comes.  This is what Citi told me this morning. 

So it may be a while until we are all moved over but we will all be moved over eventually. 

Message 22 of 26
zerobacan
Established Contributor

@capitalkid wrote:

I wanted to add an update. 

I called 76 this morning and reached Citi, I asked why the login website has not changed over to GECRB.  He confirmed for me, that the cards issued under Citi will stay under Citi.  He said that as of now, only the new accounts will register under GECRB, and the old accounts will be under Citi management, until the changeover is complete.  The CRA's will report under GECRB even though our accounts still list under Citi for management purposes until the changeover is complete.  Then we will get new cards in the mail and be required to re-register in the new GE interface when time comes.  This is what Citi told me this morning. 

So it may be a while until we are all moved over but we will all be moved over eventually. 

You are right

I got a 300 to 1500 CLI using Citi not GE. When I called GE they transfered me to Citi eventhough my acc shows a a GE long time ago

Amex PRG NPSL, Amex Delta 2k (AU) Discover iT 5k, BOFA Siggy $5k, BOFA AlaskaAir Siggy 5k, BBVA Compass $5k! Macy's $4.5k, C1 $2.5, SFCU $2.5k, SFCU LOC $2k, Paypal SmartC $4k, Sam's 5.5k Victoria Secret $2k, Kay's $1.7k.,76/Citi $1.5k Amazon $5k, Walmart Disco $3k JC Penny $4k, C1 $2.5, BBRZ 700.
Starting:TU:536 EXP:561 : EQ:552 Current:TU:680 Walmart (2-15-14)EXP:712 FICO!! (12-4-13):EQ:622 (FICO 2-6-14) Uti 27% Goal: 720 By 12-13.
Message 23 of 26
chesnutlane
Established Member

Finally for me

On 03/21/2014, the servicing of your Phillips 66-Conoco-76 account will be transferred to GE Capital Retail Bank. 
Please visit the new Phillips 66-Conoco-76 website at www.drivesavvy.com to access your account information and make payments on and after that date

Message 24 of 26
RushXTC
Established Contributor

Omg, I love that card look... I wish Chevron had a similar black design.

I don't like 76, I use Chevron only... But I haven't used my Chevron card in a while.

Message 25 of 26
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

hahha yea the design is pretty cool even the border is orange.

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 26 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.