Jerry45
Valued Contributor

Re: GE/synchrony credit solutions.

Clean as a whistle. Oldest TL is 11 months. That must be it

Message 11 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sam's club seems to offer a lot of preapprovals. I went to sign up on the 5th of this month and surprisingly the lady asked if I wanted an account and said I was preapproved. All I did was give my DL to open the club membership I accepted and called 2 days later and they gave me an additional 1k.
Message 12 of 16
Jerry45
Valued Contributor

Sounds good Rover. Was that for the Sam's Card or the Sam's Mastercard?

Message 13 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

The store card I wasn't preapproved for the MC and I didn't app for one. I am hoping they will offer it to me once I build a good history with them in the next 6-12 months.
Message 14 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

The most aggressive strategies people have used is to call every 1-2 weeks to ask for a CLI until Walmart/Sync approves you, since its only a soft pull there is no harm. Then once approved for a CLI you have to wait 4 statements/4 months + a day to ask for the next CLI and again call back every 1-2 weeks or so if you're not approved for another increase. Goal is $35K to max the CL out or convert it to a Walmart Mastercard also with a $35K limit. Smiley Very Happy

Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.