Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GE visa signature!

tag
Vikz27
New Contributor

GE visa signature!

GE will have its first visa signature card with ebates!

http://www.ebates.com/credit-card/exclusions.htm
Message 1 of 53
52 REPLIES 52
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Re: GE visa signature!

How do you app for it?
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 2 of 53
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Vikz27 wrote:
GE will have its first visa signature card with ebates!

http://www.ebates.com/credit-card/exclusions.htm

Thanks for the heads up Vikz27.   This will be a good one for Ron1  Smiley Very Happy That will be their 1st Signature version correct?   Btw, what became of the Universal AMEX that they used to have (discontinued end of 2012)?  Are accounts still being serviced/active with GECRB?

Message 3 of 53
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@youngandcreditwrthy wrote:
How do you app for it?

You wanna be under the CLD radar again?  LOL

Message 4 of 53
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

No! Lol
Just wondering how interested people would app.
Why promo the card if there's no app.
I'm in the garden. You couldn't pay me to waste more time w GE atm. Lol
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 5 of 53
Vikz27
New Contributor

They are starting the program. You have to be a ebates user and when the program is ready they will let you app for it
Message 6 of 53
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Ohhhh gotcha. Cool.
Message 7 of 53
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@youngandcreditwrthy wrote:
No! Lol
Just wondering how interested people would app.
Why promo the card if there's no app.
I'm in the garden. You couldn't pay me to waste more time w GE atm. Lol

LOL... true dat.

I'm gonna take a wild guess on pricing...lowest APR ~18.9-19.9 (tier 1)...~22.9-24.9 (tier 2)?   I'm sure no AF.  As they say, there's a lid for every pot so maybe someone finds some benefit to this GE card.  I would be curious.  But I don't think I can swallow another GE card...lol.  I've got enough!  Robot LOL

Message 8 of 53
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Agreed FinStar. I wanted to see the terms as well.
After the hell GECRB put me through for ID verification, idk that I'll ever open a new account with them, ever. Def'ly have some good products though.
Message 9 of 53
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 10 of 53
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.