Did you mean: 

GE visa signature!

tag
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: GE visa signature!

@09Lexie wrote:
I bet Ron is all over this one. Smiley LOL

I wouldn't put it past him... lol  ...I'm just wondering which new CC he's gotten approved for...lately.  Last one I remember was the Duck Card.  Robot Very Happy

Message 11 of 53
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@FinStar

I think so too. I wonder how big the new wing is! Smiley LOL
Message 12 of 53
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@09Lexie wrote:
@FinStar

I think so too. I wonder how big the new wing is! Smiley LOL

You mean...new "shoe" box?  LOL.  I just couldn't imagine putting all my cards in a shoe box, unless it's in one of those Salvatore Ferragamo or Crocket & Jones fancy shoe boxes...or for all we know...Payless? Robot LOL 

Message 13 of 53
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 14 of 53
bostonte
Frequent Contributor

So who has applied? Apparently 3% back in addition to Ebates regular cash back on transactions eligible for regular cash back (with some exclusions listed above). Otherwise 1%.

I have no GE cards and have been thinking of one after seeing how they've been treating everyone with increases.

Application and info link:

https://www.reviewmyaccount.com/consumergen2/login.do?subActionId=1000&clientId=ebates&accountType=d...
Message 15 of 53
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Tempting, but not touching this one with a 10' pole. Don't get me wrong, I love GE, but it would be GECRB overkill and the rewards would be redundant.

For others maybe this product is suitable. I would be curious to learn which folks get approved for a Signature version off the bat versus Platinum and what type of starting CLs.
Message 16 of 53
zerobacan
Established Contributor

@bostonte wrote:
So who has applied? Apparently 3% back in addition to Ebates regular cash back on transactions eligible for regular cash back (with some exclusions listed above). Otherwise 1%.

I have no GE cards and have been thinking of one after seeing how they've been treating everyone with increases.

Application and info link:

https://www.reviewmyaccount.com/consumergen2/login.do?subActionId=1000&clientId=ebates&accountType=d...

I dont see "Visa Signature" anywhere in that credit app...

Amex PRG NPSL, Amex Delta 2k (AU) Discover iT 5k, BOFA Siggy $5k, BOFA AlaskaAir Siggy 5k, BBVA Compass $5k! Macy's $4.5k, C1 $2.5, SFCU $2.5k, SFCU LOC $2k, Paypal SmartC $4k, Sam's 5.5k Victoria Secret $2k, Kay's $1.7k.,76/Citi $1.5k Amazon $5k, Walmart Disco $3k JC Penny $4k, C1 $2.5, BBRZ 700.
Starting:TU:536 EXP:561 : EQ:552 Current:TU:680 Walmart (2-15-14)EXP:712 FICO!! (12-4-13):EQ:622 (FICO 2-6-14) Uti 27% Goal: 720 By 12-13.
Message 17 of 53
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

On the exclusions page:

'some purchases made with your Ebates Cash Back Platinum or Signature Visa® Credit Card (your "Ebates Credit Card") will receive 3% Cash Back ...'
Message 18 of 53
bostonte
Frequent Contributor

The gigantic terms and conditions section shows two different versions of the card with different APR tiers -- one labeled Platinum, the other Signature.
Message 19 of 53
2FixMyCredit
Established Contributor

I keep waiting to see if anyone has applied for this card.  I use Ebates quite a bit and have been considering this for my mini app spree coming up.   I guess if no one else applies and posts before then I will be the guinea pig for it.

Total CL: $40k+
Discover, BOA, GE, Cap 1, Chase, Barclay!
Gardening Start: 04/22/2013

Message 20 of 53
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.