Valued Contributor
FinStar

Re: GE visa signature!

09Lexie wrote:
I bet Ron is all over this one. :smileylol:

I wouldn't put it past him... lol  ...I'm just wondering which new CC he's gotten approved for...lately.  Last one I remember was the Duck Card.  :robotvery-happy:

09Lexie

@FinStar

I think so too. I wonder how big the new wing is! :smileylol:
Valued Contributor
FinStar

09Lexie wrote:
@FinStar

I think so too. I wonder how big the new wing is! :smileylol:

You mean...new "shoe" box?  LOL.  I just couldn't imagine putting all my cards in a shoe box, unless it's in one of those Salvatore Ferragamo or Crocket & Jones fancy shoe boxes...or for all we know...Payless? :robotlol: 

09Lexie

Frequent Contributor
bostonte

So who has applied? Apparently 3% back in addition to Ebates regular cash back on transactions eligible for regular cash back (with some exclusions listed above). Otherwise 1%.

I have no GE cards and have been thinking of one after seeing how they've been treating everyone with increases.

Application and info link:

https://www.reviewmyaccount.com/consumergen2/login.do?subActionId=1000&clientId=ebates&accountType=d...
Valued Contributor
FinStar

Tempting, but not touching this one with a 10' pole. Don't get me wrong, I love GE, but it would be GECRB overkill and the rewards would be redundant.

For others maybe this product is suitable. I would be curious to learn which folks get approved for a Signature version off the bat versus Platinum and what type of starting CLs.
Established Contributor
zerobacan

bostonte wrote:
So who has applied? Apparently 3% back in addition to Ebates regular cash back on transactions eligible for regular cash back (with some exclusions listed above). Otherwise 1%.

I have no GE cards and have been thinking of one after seeing how they've been treating everyone with increases.

Application and info link:

https://www.reviewmyaccount.com/consumergen2/login.do?subActionId=1000&clientId=ebates&accountType=d...

I dont see "Visa Signature" anywhere in that credit app...

Amex PRG NPSL, Amex Delta 2k (AU) Discover iT 5k, BOFA Siggy $5k, BOFA AlaskaAir Siggy 5k, BBVA Compass $5k! Macy's $4.5k, C1 $2.5, SFCU $2.5k, SFCU LOC $2k, Paypal SmartC $4k, Sam's 5.5k Victoria Secret $2k, Kay's $1.7k.,76/Citi $1.5k Amazon $5k, Walmart Disco $3k JC Penny $4k, C1 $2.5, BBRZ 700.
Starting:TU:536 EXP:561 : EQ:552 Current:TU:680 Walmart (2-15-14)EXP:712 FICO!! (12-4-13):EQ:622 (FICO 2-6-14) Uti 27% Goal: 720 By 12-13.
09Lexie

On the exclusions page:

'some purchases made with your Ebates Cash Back Platinum or Signature Visa® Credit Card (your "Ebates Credit Card") will receive 3% Cash Back ...'
Frequent Contributor
bostonte

The gigantic terms and conditions section shows two different versions of the card with different APR tiers -- one labeled Platinum, the other Signature.
Established Contributor
2FixMyCredit

I keep waiting to see if anyone has applied for this card.  I use Ebates quite a bit and have been considering this for my mini app spree coming up.   I guess if no one else applies and posts before then I will be the guinea pig for it.

Total CL: $40k+
Discover, BOA, GE, Cap 1, Chase, Barclay!
Gardening Start: 04/22/2013

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}