cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GE was vert generous to my dad's Lowes and Sams Discover cards!

tag
dodgerslv
Valued Contributor

GE was vert generous to my dad's Lowes and Sams Discover cards!

So i was talking to my dad about his Lowes card cuz i saw him making a payment online. I asked him if he had ever had an auto CLI on his card. He said he been giving on about 5 months ago for 400. I told him to try to "request credit increas" button. His curren limit is 2700. He entered is income and BAM!! new credit line 7700!!! He was in shock!...lol. So he tried his Sams Discover which he had for years and couldnt remember what he started out at but current limit at 3800. Hit the luv button and increased to 8000!!! Talk about being generous and helping his utilization!! I was so happy for him!

gardening since 5/21/2016
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Re: GE was vert generous to my dad's Lowes and Sams Discover cards!

@dodgerslv wrote:

So i was talking to my dad about his Lowes card cuz i saw him making a payment online. I asked him if he had ever had an auto CLI on his card. He said he been giving on about 5 months ago for 400. I told him to try to "request credit increas" button. His curren limit is 2700. He entered is income and BAM!! new credit line 7700!!! He was in shock!...lol. So he tried his Sams Discover which he had for years and couldnt remember what he started out at but current limit at 3800. Hit the luv button and increased to 8000!!! Talk about being generous and helping his utilization!! I was so happy for him!

Son sharing the GE luv with his daddy.....

New_Ted_Render1.jpg

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 2 of 4
dodgerslv
Valued Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:

@dodgerslv wrote:

Son sharing the GE luv with his daddy.....

New_Ted_Render1.jpg

Haha!!! Thanks LS!! and such a cute pic!! Kinda bored right now so just though i would share that with everyone here.

gardening since 5/21/2016
Message 3 of 4
SisterGirl
Established Contributor

Congrats ! I love a great share.....Heart 

SisterGirl

SisterGirl
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.