erictownsen

Re: GECRB,Accounts under review

Lexie i thought i was gone for sure

Da** i am glod i am still in the game

Message 11 of 30
erictownsen

@LS2982 wrote:

Congrats on getting those back!!! Those are some sweet lines!!

LS indead they are great cl and alots of hard work and in a way you had something to do with my succes providing that backdoor number
I love you man your the bestSmiley Happy

Message 12 of 30
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

I had faith! Lets just keep those GE apps to a minimum- I'm not sure if I can take anymore excitement. 😅
Message 13 of 30
erictownsen

@09Lexie wrote:
I had faith! Lets just keep those GE apps to a minimum- I'm not sure if I can take anymore excitement. 😅

Lol.I had a fraud alert on my file which I did initiated and that's what was the issue with it

Apparently some boso at ABT electr store decided my credit was to good and wanted to do some fraudulential apps which I stop them immediately since I have a fraud alert already

I called and they had all the unauthorized inq removed but like I said I had to initiate the fraud alert to protect my credit rating

What a week

Message 14 of 30
myjourney
Super Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:

+1 

please 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 15 of 30
LS2982
Mega Contributor

GE just makes you wanna app at every store because you know they're gonna hook you up real nice!!! I always give them good reviews to people who aren't in the know!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 16 of 30
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

A fraud alert!?! 😱 I remember there was a thread that asked if they work... I guess so! 😊
Message 17 of 30
erictownsen

@myjourney wrote:

@09Lexie wrote:

+1 

please 

I swear to god i will guys and i know this is to much but......boy i am glad it workd out ok

Message 18 of 30
erictownsen

@LS2982 wrote:

GE just makes you wanna app at every store because you know they're gonna hook you up real nice!!! I always give them good reviews to people who aren't in the know!

LS thats exactly what was i gonna say.They are there always and is hard to think.... ok i am not gonna apply now!

Message 19 of 30
enharu
Super Contributor

grats!

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 20 of 30
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.