Re: GECRB,Accounts under review

Lexie i thought i was gone for sure

Da** i am glod i am still in the game

LS2982 wrote:

Congrats on getting those back!!! Those are some sweet lines!!

LS indead they are great cl and alots of hard work and in a way you had something to do with my succes providing that backdoor number
I love you man your the bestSmiley Happy

I had faith! Lets just keep those GE apps to a minimum- I'm not sure if I can take anymore excitement. 😅

[ Edited ]

09Lexie wrote:
I had faith! Lets just keep those GE apps to a minimum- I'm not sure if I can take anymore excitement. 😅

Lol.I had a fraud alert on my file which I did initiated and that's what was the issue with it

Apparently some boso at ABT electr store decided my credit was to good and wanted to do some fraudulential apps which I stop them immediately since I have a fraud alert already

I called and they had all the unauthorized inq removed but like I said I had to initiate the fraud alert to protect my credit rating

What a week

Community Leader
Senior Contributor

09Lexie wrote:

+1 

please 

+ Chase ink =

Mega Contributor

GE just makes you wanna app at every store because you know they're gonna hook you up real nice!!! I always give them good reviews to people who aren't in the know!

Silver Spade Garden Club Member - Last App 12/16/13 - Looking for a clean slate NO INQ's / Diamond Inspired!
Starting Score:
EX (PLUS) 583 EQ FICO 565 TU FICO 590 3/15/2011 / Goal Scores: 720
Current Score: EX FICO (PSECU) 671 (myFICO) N/A / EQ FICO 679 / TU08 FICO 678 / TU VS 706 3/6/2014

A fraud alert!?! 😱 I remember there was a thread that asked if they work... I guess so! 😊

myjourney wrote:

09Lexie wrote:

+1 

please 

I swear to god i will guys and i know this is to much but......boy i am glad it workd out ok

LS2982 wrote:

GE just makes you wanna app at every store because you know they're gonna hook you up real nice!!! I always give them good reviews to people who aren't in the know!

LS thats exactly what was i gonna say.They are there always and is hard to think.... ok i am not gonna apply now!

Super Contributor

grats!

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.