Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GECRB Declined

tag
SeattleSuperBowlChampions
New Contributor

GECRB Declined

Just applied for the Ebates Visa and got declined with a 668 FICO and a couple OLD baddies.  Thought my good history with my 14 month old Amazon store card would help, but I guess not.  Is this typically a harder card to get?

BarclayCard - Rewards MC - 5,000 | Amex - Skymiles Platinum - 18,000 | Chase - Freedom - 3,000 | Chase - Hyatt - 5,000 | Amazon SC - 3,800 | Fidelity AMEX - 17,000 | Chase - Ritz - 10,000
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Ron1
Super Contributor

Re: GECRB Declined

@SeattleSuperBowlChampions wrote:

Just applied for the Ebates Visa and got declined with a 668 FICO and a couple OLD baddies.  Thought my good history with my 14 month old Amazon store card would help, but I guess not.  Is this typically a harder card to get?

Sorry about your denial. Yes, it is a harder than store cards. It took me two times to get approved. I think you need at  least 720 to get approved.

Ron.

Message 2 of 5
anca21bi
Frequent Contributor

Do you have other cards do you have with GE capital?

*side note...I'm live in SEATTLE lots of love for your name!
Message 3 of 5
SeattleSuperBowlChampions
New Contributor

I have the Amazon store card..  A while back, I applied for the paypal extras MC, didn't get it, but they gave me the Smart Connect, which I ended up closing.

SEA....HAWKS!!!!

BarclayCard - Rewards MC - 5,000 | Amex - Skymiles Platinum - 18,000 | Chase - Freedom - 3,000 | Chase - Hyatt - 5,000 | Amazon SC - 3,800 | Fidelity AMEX - 17,000 | Chase - Ritz - 10,000
Message 4 of 5
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Ugh Seahawks......

Sorry about the denial, Ebates Visa seems to be pretty difficult to obtain compared to some of GEs other cards. I know Ron1 has followed this card closely so 720 FICO score is probably what you need to shoot for.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.