cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GECRB/HOME DSGN FLOORING - anyone encountered?

tag
Jhop
New Visitor

GECRB/HOME DSGN FLOORING - anyone encountered?

Hello all

I'm dealing with a IDT situation where the culprit opened an account with GECRB and it's showing on my CR as "GECRB/HOME DSGN FLOORING" ... just curious if anyone has dealt/seen this type of card account. And if anyone has good contacts for them, please PM me!

Thanks very much

JR

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
crunching_numbers
Valued Contributor

Re: GECRB/HOME DSGN FLOORING - anyone encountered?

GE Capital has many store credit accounts for flooring. Lumber Liquidators, Carpet One, Carpet Barn, etc.

You can contact them to find out more or which store this relates to. The website is gogecapital.com and they list out the vendors they work with there.

Starting Score: 693 TU FICO, 679 EQ FICO
Current Score: FICO 8 = 844(9/15) EQ, 827 TU, 811 EX (7/15); mortgage FICO= 758 (9/15)EQ5, 797 TU4, 748 EX2 (7/15)
Goal Score: 750+, but shooting for the 800's
Hyatt Visa Sig ($23K), Amex BCP (24.8K), BofA Travel Rew Sig (22.5K), B&N World MC (22.3K), Amex RP Gold (NPSL w/ S&T), Cash+ Sig (20K),United Mil+ExpSig (16.3K), FNBO Visa (13.1K), Hilton Surpass (10K), Freedom Visa Sig (8.6K), Disc It (16.4K), Citi Dia Pref MC (3.7K),Sam's MC (10K), Wally (7.5K), JCP(5.3K), Costco (2K)
Message 2 of 5
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@Jhop wrote:

Hello all

I'm dealing with a IDT situation where the culprit opened an account with GECRB and it's showing on my CR as "GECRB/HOME DSGN FLOORING" ... just curious if anyone has dealt/seen this type of card account. And if anyone has good contacts for them, please PM me!

Thanks very much

JR

Welcome to the forums!!!!

I don't think there is much of a need to contact the store. The first thing you need to do is get in touch with the CRA's and dispute this account as not yours.

I would freeze all three files as well.

Good luck to you!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 3 of 5
TimeToRecover
Established Contributor

+1 and do it quick before whomever has your info does anything worse.

Starting Score: 570 ish
Current Score:EX (701) EQ (711) TU (705)
Goal Score: 750
In My Wallet: GE Care Credit (8K) BestBuy (6K) BofA Cash Rewards Signature Visa (7K) Cap One Quicksilver (10.5K) Chase Freedom (4K) Lowes (6K) VS Angel Card (2.4K), Macys (4K)
Message 4 of 5
m3rge
Regular Contributor

Hi and welcome to the forums!

My wife have a GE Capital Home Design card. This card was given after purchasing furniture from a local store in my city also she got approved for no interest for 24 months.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.