New Visitor
janibani111

GECRB put my accounts on hold

I try to access my accounts online and it tells me that my account access is no available

Call the 1800 number

I called and the credit department is saying that the accounts are under review for 10 business days

I currently have no balances on the accounts.Will this mean that my accounts will be closed? I am really upset right now

Valued Contributor
boomhower

Re: GECRB put my accounts on hold

Have you opened a bunch of GE accounts recently?  That's usually what causes it.  If not there may just be something that spooked them and I would give them a call to straighten it out.

Contributor
mojobones89

janibani111 wrote:

I try to access my accounts online and it tells me that my account access is no available

Call the 1800 number

I called and the credit department is saying that the accounts are under review for 10 business days

I currently have no balances on the accounts.Will this mean that my accounts will be closed? I am really upset right now

could be just random pick?

maybe tooo many log in's?

or even big purchases and multiple payments?

it might be a good review for a CLI

(if kept in good standings)

finally,may be fraud protection?

Super Contributor
enharu

have you done anything recently out of the norm?

Did you open a lot of new GE backed accounts? Normally this is the main cause.

Were there any major changes to your credit report? Such as collections, charge offs, etc.

Did you open a lot of new accounts recently?
Did you go on a spending spree and maxed out a few cards?

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}