Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GECRB

tag
LS2982
Mega Contributor

GECRB

I just found out they dont send you a statement if you have a $0 balance Smiley Mad That's not cool!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
BlueNightStar
Regular Contributor

Re: GECRB

Neither does Chase. After so many years of being in debt and having all my CCs maxed out it never occured to me I wouldn't get a statement if the balance was $0. I am all paperless and get email notifications when my statements cut. I do not get any notifications when the balance is $0 and I haven't used the card that month. Having good (for me) credit is whole different ball game and I'm still getting used to it.

Are you saying they don't give you a statement even if you use the card that month but PIF before the statement cuts so your balance is $0? That would be weird.

Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@LS2982 wrote:

I just found out they dont send you a statement if you have a $0 balance Smiley Mad That's not cool!

I guess I'm missing the point here... are you upset because it throws of your CC paying rhythm, or you wanted a trophy, or...? you can print it out online if it's that big a deal to you.  Why kill the trees and pay the postage to show you have no balance and don't owe a payment?

Guesss I'm missing something here... any more details to help us follow/address the concern?

Message 3 of 10
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

I guess I'm missing the point here... are you upset because it throws of your CC paying rhythm, or you wanted a trophy, or...? you can print it out online if it's that big a deal to you.  Why kill the trees and pay the postage to show you have no balance and don't owe a payment?

Guesss I'm missing something here... any more details to help us follow/address the concern?

If your missing my point, why respond like that??

I think you really should keep your comments to yourself sometimes.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 4 of 10
LS2982
Mega Contributor

And it is a big deal to ME because I file my statements and I don't feel I should have to waste my ink for it. Its the principal of the thing.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 5 of 10
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

Everyone play nice.

Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@MarineVietVet wrote:

Everyone play nice.

Sorry MVV, didn't think I wasn't.  I just won't try to understand and try to help when people post ambiguous posts with no real question or concern for people to respond to.  In my experience, most people take the time to post on public forums to get help or a response or make a point and I was trying to understand which this was.

Thanks,

-J

Message 7 of 10
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@MarineVietVet wrote:

Everyone play nice.

Sorry MVV, didn't think I wasn't.  I just won't try to understand and try to help when people post ambiguous posts with no real question or concern for people to respond to.  In my experience, most people take the time to post on public forums to get help or a response or make a point and I was trying to understand which this was.

Thanks,

-J

Then don't respond. Period.

I'm asking you to STOP responding to my comments. Thank you.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

... moving on.   Nothing to see here, folks.

Smiley Very Happy

Message 9 of 10
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@BlueNightStar wrote:

Neither does Chase. After so many years of being in debt and having all my CCs maxed out it never occured to me I wouldn't get a statement if the balance was $0. I am all paperless and get email notifications when my statements cut. I do not get any notifications when the balance is $0 and I haven't used the card that month. Having good (for me) credit is whole different ball game and I'm still getting used to it.

Are you saying they don't give you a statement even if you use the card that month but PIF before the statement cuts so your balance is $0? That would be weird.

I had a balance carrying into the month and PIF. I should at least get a statement for my records.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.