Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GEMB Approvals

tag
indyhotmama
Regular Contributor

Re: GEMB Approvals

The website is www.meijer.com Then scroll to the bottom and click on Financial Services. I now have 9 GEMB cards since I started this thread. I know, I know, off to the Sleigh Center. But I got instant approvals at first, then the 7-10 days. So I used their 800#. The number is 1-866-246-4282 (This is for store cards. I am not sure about the GE major cards). Call them and tell them that you just applied on line, got the 7-10 message and wondered if they needed addt'l info. All of my 7-10 were approved after I answered their security ?'s. You have to call within 48 hours. I called a week after I was declined for Old Navy and the denial letter had already been issued. The CSR told me after 48 hours, they can't change a decision. I know that seems strange, but that's what he said. So, after my other apps, I immediately called, answered ?'s and was approved. YMMV. Good Luck.
Message 11 of 12
indyhotmama
Regular Contributor

Re: GEMB Approvals

Also, I have a BK7 from 2004.
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.