Regular Contributor
vollybal

GEMB CLI for Credit Cards

Hey Everyone,

I was seeing my GEMB card bills in the mail the other day and I always look to see if they CLI me, but they never do. Well this last time I received my Room to go Credit statement(GEMB) and at the top of the page I saw they told me that I have a CLI. So I went to check and they pushed me from 3k to 5k!! Now I do not use that card a lot for obvious reasons but that is pretty cool as that has been my highest limit in years. I also thought I would give the CLI online a try and see what happens. Well, THe walmart card said no, the JCpenney Said No, but then I went to paypal and they gave me a CLI of 250, and Sams increased me 600. SO I think that was pretty cool. And I guess I will have to wait for the others to increase.

Thanks for letting me share!

Established Member
waralpha

Re: GEMB CLI for Credit Cards

Remember you can ask for CLIs 4 months after the previous ones as well.  You don't have to wait for them to auto-CLI.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+