Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GEMB CR & SCore

tag
poops
Contributor

GEMB CR & SCore

Does anyone know which version of TU ('98, '04, '08...) GE Money Bank pulls?

Reason I ask is the score they pulled was 15 points higher than the one I purchased thru myFICO. The letter I received said that it was a FICO score that ranges from 300-850. I take that to mean it's not a FAKO.

Thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: GEMB CR & SCore

The one provided by myFICO is TU98 which not many lenders use. Most use TU04, and this is likely that GECRB uses. However, the Walmart card provides access to your TU08 score so they may or may not be using that (they could of course be completely unrelated).
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@poops wrote:

Reason I ask is the score they pulled was 15 points higher than the one I purchased thru myFICO. The letter I received said that it was a FICO score that ranges from 300-850. I take that to mean it's not a FAKO.

Thanks in advance.

same for me, mine is 48 points different, myfico TU score is 553 and theirs is 601! i mean its good but do all lenders use this calculation model or just GE?

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@poops wrote:

Thanks in advance.

same for me, mine is 48 points different, myfico TU score is 553 and theirs is 601! i mean its good but do all lenders use this calculation model or just GE?

Most lenders do not use TU98 anymore (but as always, YMMV). So it is likely that the score most lenders will pull is closer to 601 than 553 (the exact number depends on the model).

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@poops wrote:

Thanks in advance.

Most lenders do not use TU98 anymore (but as always, YMMV). So it is likely that the score most lenders will pull is closer to 601 than 553 (the exact number depends on the model).

thats awesome!!!!! all my scores are finally above 600s!!

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.