cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GEMB Credit Care Pulled EQ - Will ALL GEMB Follow Suit?

tag
jbh
Established Contributor

GEMB Credit Care Pulled EQ - Will ALL GEMB Follow Suit?

Hey,

Is it fair to assume that if a bank/creditor pulls one report (such as HSBC pulling EXP for me) they will continue to do so?

The reason I ask is I am trying to target safe EQ pulls and was wondering if the Sams Club Discover would hit EQ. The research I do leads me to wonder when I compare with other new yorkers.

TY for your time.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
spiritcraft1
Valued Contributor

Re: GEMB Credit Care Pulled EQ - Will ALL GEMB Follow Suit?

no guarantees but I had all EQ pulls for GEMB...  there is a smattering of TU pulls for Sam's Discover but 95% seem to be EQ

Biz |
Current F08 -
Current 2,4,5 -
Current F09 -
No PG Biz Credit in Order of Approval - Uline, Quill, Grainger, SupplyWorks, MSC, Amsterdam, Citi Tractor Supply Rev .8k, NewEgg Net 30 10k, Richelieu 2k, Wurth Supply 2k, Global Ind 2k, Sam's Club Store 11.k, Shell Fleet 19.5k, Citi Exxon 2.5k, Dell Biz Revolving $15k, B&H Photo, $5k

Message 2 of 3
creditdream
Frequent Contributor

Re: GEMB Credit Care Pulled EQ - Will ALL GEMB Follow Suit?

LAST MAY I APPLIED FOR DILLARD'S CC,AND IT'S MANAGE BY GEMB,AND I  THOUGHT  THEY WILL PULL FROM EQ AS USUAL,BUT I WAS SURPRISED WHEN I FOUND OUT THEY PULL FROM TU . Smiley Happy
I HOPE THIS WILL HELP,AND GOOD LUCK .

Message Edited by creditdream on 09-18-2008 07:51 AM
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.