Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GEMB Declined CLI

tag
CCOCD
Valued Member

Re: GEMB Declined CLI

IMO,it also has to do with your history wth them.The longer the history the more generous they are with you.But be patient the luv will come.

Starting Score: 672
Current Score: EQ ? TU 698
Goal Score: 725

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 11 of 13
ficonightmare
Frequent Contributor

Thanks for all the replies. I guess I'll let it go for now. The card's been in the sock drawer for the last couple of months anyway.

haiti222- That would make sense except my CR's are all clean. No baddies, nothing.

Starting Score: 600s
Current Score: EQ 08 798 on 5/28/14, TU 792 on 5/27/4 via Barclay, EX 798 on 5/28/14
Goal Score: 760

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 12 of 13
scottwagnon
Valued Contributor

thats funny mr fico because the same exact thing happened to me too. i have two gemb bank cards. paypal mastercard and walmart discover.

i received my paypal and  walmat in october of 2010. walmart started out at 800 and paypal 3000. in january, i simultaneously received auto cli's from both cards. walmart bumped me to 1000 and paypal to 5800.

just like you i received the cli button. i pressed both buttons TWO TIMES. i got the same exact generic message both times. so i guess we will both have to wait awhile.

earth air water fire master visa express discover
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.