Frequent Contributor
sunnyday

Re: GEMB Strikes Again

mjbfan79, no I did not carry a balance for a long time.  Over the course of this past year, the highest balance I carried was about 300.00.  I have paid it down to zero over the past year several times.  I used it quite frequently and have always kept the account in excellent standing. 

Frequent Contributor
dallasjetfan

[ Edited ]
They did it to me with my PayPal, so I closed the account.  Then I paid off my Chevron and closed it.  Then, I paid off my Walmart and closed it.  Next, I am going to pay off my Car Care One account and close it too!  The only one I will keep of theirs is the CareCredit account since it has zero interest on everything for 2 years.  So I will keep that account just in case I need some major dental or my dog needs surgery.   They will never get a dime off me ever again!!  Screw GEMB!!
Message Edited by dallasjetfan on 08-11-2009 12:52 PM
Barclays US Air $15K| TTCU $15K| Chase Slate $10K| Citi Simplicity $10K| AMEX BCE $10K| Discover IT $6K
Senior Contributor
creditwherecreditisdue

I think I am glad that the intersection of GEMB credit offerings and my portfolio = the null set!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}