Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GEMB Strikes Again

tag
sunnyday
Frequent Contributor

Re: GEMB Strikes Again

mjbfan79, no I did not carry a balance for a long time.  Over the course of this past year, the highest balance I carried was about 300.00.  I have paid it down to zero over the past year several times.  I used it quite frequently and have always kept the account in excellent standing. 

Message 11 of 13
dallasjetfan
Established Contributor

They did it to me with my PayPal, so I closed the account.  Then I paid off my Chevron and closed it.  Then, I paid off my Walmart and closed it.  Next, I am going to pay off my Car Care One account and close it too!  The only one I will keep of theirs is the CareCredit account since it has zero interest on everything for 2 years.  So I will keep that account just in case I need some major dental or my dog needs surgery.   They will never get a dime off me ever again!!  Screw GEMB!!
Message Edited by dallasjetfan on 08-11-2009 12:52 PM
Barclays US Air $17K| TTCU $15K| Citi Diamond $10.5K| Discover IT $9000| CapOne $2K| Best Buy $2K
Message 12 of 13
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

I think I am glad that the intersection of GEMB credit offerings and my portfolio = the null set!
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.