Senior Contributor
smallfry

GEMB/Walmart

They normally soft my EQ every quarter now I see softs from March and April. I am due for a CLI on the 22nd. Think I would be asking for trouble? My report is better than the last time I asked.
Established Contributor
heirophant

Re: GEMB/Walmart

Store card or Discover card?

FICO's: TU: 682 EX: 688 EQ: Unknown

In my wallet (strikethough are getting the axe soon): Amex Rewards Plus Gold | BECU: 10,000 | AlaskaUSA FCU: 6,900 | Citi Forward 6,500 | BOA Travel Rewards: 5,000 | US Bank Cash+: 5,000 | Merrick: 4,200 | Chase Freedom: 3,500 | Juniper: 3,100 | Household: 2,450 | Best Buy Reward Zone: 2,000 | Cap1: 1,500 | Cap1: 750 | Bailey's Furniture: 3,100 | Lowes: 4,500 | Care Credit: 2,000 | Zales: 1,400 | Kohls: 400 | Sam's: 5,200 | Walmart: 1,100 | Discover More: 1,000
Established Contributor
cartercorp

Hey smallfry, probably nothing to worry about for you.If your reports are getting better with time and Wal Mart is softing you every 3 months they see the improvement.

Im just kinda Leary myself,I have a few GEMB cards none of which has been CLD yet and I don't want to bring any attention to myself. 

BTW has Wal Mart been giving you auto CLI?

Senior Contributor
smallfry

heirophant wrote:

Store card or Discover card?

Store card. My worst nightmare would be to get a Walmart Discover card and lose my regular old Wally store card.

Senior Contributor
smallfry

cartercorp wrote:

Hey smallfry, probably nothing to worry about for you.If your reports are getting better with time and Wal Mart is softing you every 3 months they see the improvement.

Im just kinda Leary myself,I have a few GEMB cards none of which has been CLD yet and I don't want to bring any attention to myself. 

BTW has Wal Mart been giving you auto CLI?

Not auto CLI I have to ask every 4 months. Small but regular CLI never refused. I guess there's always a first time. The credit limit is meaningless no matter how high it goes from here. At my current $1225 I'd be mummified by the time it reached 5K or worse they would give me the Discover card. LOL.

Established Contributor
cartercorp

smallfry wrote:

. Small but regular  At my current $1225 I'd be mummified by the time it reached 5K or worse they would give me the Discover card. LOL.

LOL well said......

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}