shoopy69

GEMB and PeachDirect

Do you think that GEMB will convert my PeachDirect card to another one of their cards now that they have dropped PeachDirect? I hate to loose the credit limit when the card is paid off. Never late on payment. Thoughts / concerns. And is there a backdoor number that is better to call?
Regular Contributor
robertkinder

Re: GEMB and PeachDirect

I do not believe they will convert due to they have closed the accounts.  It is my understanding that all of these accounts were to be closed.  You may have an "in" with peachdirect and the new card they have, but I am not holding my breath.
4-1-08 / EQ 428 - TU 440 - EX 460
8-1-08 / EQ 565 - TU 541 - EX 552
shoopy69

PeachDirect does not have a new card as of yet, like they promised.
Regular Contributor
robertkinder

I read somewhere that they have a new deal with another company to offer their card.  I believe that this is coming in Sept. and they are changing their name I also read.  I will try to find this info. again if anyone is interested.
4-1-08 / EQ 428 - TU 440 - EX 460
8-1-08 / EQ 565 - TU 541 - EX 552

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}